TTC After a Loss

Bible Study Check In

This Bible Study and check-in runs 3 times a week (MWF). If you're new, just hop in!

Prayer Partners: you can communicate your praise/prayer requests via the check-ins or PM. If you have not heard from your prayer partner and would like to be reassigned, please let me know. Also, if you are going on a bump break, please be sure your prayer partner knows.

Also, I don't respond to all the posts, instead I ask that everyone respond to at least your prayer partner's post and others that you would like.

The TTCAL  Bible Study Theme Verse officially is:

Deuteronomy 7:13 "He will love you, bless you, and multiply you.  He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your wine and your oil, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock, in the land that he swore to your fathers to give you. (ESV)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. Prayer Concerns:

2. Praises:

3. Read, Study, & Comment on: Psalms 66

Verse of the Day: Psalms 66, verse 18: If I had cherished sin in my heart,

the Lord would not have listened

4. Question of the Day: How do you share your faith with others?

Hi Ladies! So sorry this is so late! I was caught up with work and then totally forgot when I got home. Thanks Mara for reminding me :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Bible Study Check In

• SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited August 2013
    Hi skate!! Thanks for the checkin :)

1) For peace and good health for all those I love including the lovelies here

2) Feeling blessed today. Took my furry loves on a walk this morning and now headed to a craft food and beer festival in the mountains with some very good friends. This is setting up to be a beautiful Labor Day weekend. :) also down 8 pounds by God's grace.

4) I share subtly. I try to share love and compassion. I talk item about things that I live soon and people that I love which usually circles back to activities at my church and friends there.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Hi skate!! Thanks for the checkin :)

1) For peace and good health for all those I love including the lovelies here

2) Feeling blessed today. Took my furry loves on a walk this morning and now headed to a craft food and beer festival in the mountains with some very good friends. This is setting up to be a beautiful Labor Day weekend. :) also down 8 pounds by God's grace.

4) I share subtly. I try to share love and compassion. I talk item about things that I live soon and people that I love which usually circles back to activities at my church and friends there.

I like that prayer for all of us. Glad you've had a good morning. Hope the beer fest is fun!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey @skategirl128 ! Thanks for the check in. How are you?

Prayer requests: For me to keep faith and try to have a more positive attitude. CD 1 was yesterday, feeling pretty down and crappy today. My stupid cycle is all jacked up.

Praises: For an extra long weekend, and for my sweet friends.

Qod: I'm still learning about my faith and don't feel super comfortable sharing with others just yet. If someone asks me of course I will tell them that I am a Christian. I try to love others and show them kindness.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"