Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Weekend Plans

Since my lost, I have been spending my weekends in bed or cleaning. With the long weekend (and I took yesterday off), that is too much bed and cleaning time. I need some motivation. Is anyone doing anything this weekend that requires getting out of PJs?

BFP 5.19.13 EDD 1.18.14 M/C at 16 weeks 
We will hold you in our hearts until we can hold you in our arms in Heaven.
BFP #2 12.28.14 EDD 8.26.15
Praying for our rainbow!

Re: Weekend Plans

• My mom is visiting so I'm running errands with her and my sister today. Yesterday when she first got to town was the first time I left the house all week other than trips to the doctor, the hospital, or a quick trip to get food. I think DH and I might go to lunch together while grandma babysits and get some sushi since I can eat it now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • I was supposed to have a fun game night at my friends house (which now that I can would have involved wine) but unfortunately I had to take a second round of Misoprostol and potentially a D&C tomorrow (needless to say I don't feel like socializing). So, DH and I will be having a marathon of either the Sopranos or Breaking Bad. You should maybe go see a movie or go for a nice dinner. Even if its for a couple hours you'll get out of the house :)

~EDD 03/10/14 ~ MMC 08/20/13 ~
         (discovered @ 11 weeks. Poppy measured 7 weeks)
     ~Married August 27, 2011~

k: My Ovulation Chart

~All Welcome~
    TTCAL February siggy challenge: Olympic Fails:

photo a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Sushi sounds amazing!

@abryars, so sorry you have to spend your night with another round of misoprostol...

Praying for our rainbow!

• I hope it works this time around (I didn't mean to be a downer on this post)

I hope you find something fun to do. Even if it is just getting out for a little bit :)

~EDD 03/10/14 ~ MMC 08/20/13 ~
         (discovered @ 11 weeks. Poppy measured 7 weeks)
     ~Married August 27, 2011~

k: My Ovulation Chart

~All Welcome~
    TTCAL February siggy challenge: Olympic Fails:

photo a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg

• This time last week was my Bday, the last day everything was perfect beautiful and pregnant. My DH who has been so supportive is playing video games at a friends home. I am just drainned and exhausted, unable to sleep much this week. All I did was clen up the kitchen, and change the bed sheets today. I know it will get easier but now I feel like staying on the couch wrapped in a blanket, its such a grey day in Boston just like my mood.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • @ktlovess way to make me feel lazy for going to the gym! Even if it was only for 15 minutes, that was very strong of you.I hope your party goes well tonight, it is okay to be happy.

@emma2370 sorry it is a grey day, but I'm jealous you live in Boston! I would do anything for a lobster roll or a cannoli.

Praying for our rainbow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"