June 2013 Moms
Options

I clicked June 2011 by mistake...

...and about died when I saw that someone said they had a positive pregnancy test LOL
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: I clicked June 2011 by mistake...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I. would. die.

image image

• Options
    Scary! This is my irrational fear.

I have a friend who has a May 12 baby and a May 13 baby. I don't know how she does it!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This scares me too. I. Cannot. Imagine.
  • Options
    lioness13 said:

Scary! This is my irrational fear.

I have a friend who has a May 12 baby and a May 13 baby. I don't know how she does it!

Booze. ;)
  • Options

I know a woman that had her son the same day I had mine (late Feb 08) and had her daughter early January 09!  That would be my very definition of hell right now.

• Options
    This is how I would feel about being pregnant again right now:
              image image

• Options
    dmlk413dmlk413 member
    edited August 2013

I would cry my eyes out this baby is demanding I couldn't imagine being pregnant again until he can poop in the toilet and make himself some cereal :((

This. The thought of being pregnant anytime soon is terrifying. We were on the fence about being one and done but I think DD convinced us.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    That would be terrifying!  Not that I don't want more children, but Lily is needy!  I need her to be off the boob and eating real food, peeing in a toilet before another kid happens.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha we are totally planning on trying fall 2014. I want four and also want to be done by 34! The clock is ticking! Plus I have to say I am one of the few who had an easy pregnancy, delivery and my child is an angel. Seriously waiting for the bubble to burst.
  • Options
    If I don't get my period by this weekend I'm POAS..... I'm too far past my ovulation date to be comfortable. Shit balls!

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• Options
    WAIT.... if I'm KU, my new BMB will be May? Right guise??? I don't want to be lumped in with those crazy bitches in April! And poor @wifeofacomposer having to deal with all those lunatics.

• Options
    My mom and her brother are 11 months to the day apart... Both were full term babies.
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • Options
    @wifeofacomposer yes, say hi... Some of them just found out you're KU, so they are super happy & excited :-D

• Options
    Hey, @SLaBM2B, I totally heart you! 
    :x

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    SLaBM2B said:

If I don't get my period by this weekend I'm POAS..... I'm too far past my ovulation date to be comfortable. Shit balls!

I haven't got my period yet either! We've used a condom every time but I got pregnant pretty easy the first time so I'm freaking out a little inside!
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• Options
    Ha. Having another right now would be enough to send me over the edge lol.  I have a 2 1/2 year old and now another one so that would be 3u3 and too much to handle..!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same here.i got mine nearly 4 weeks ago and ovulated about 1.5 weeks ago.shit

• Options
    dmlk413dmlk413 member
    edited August 2013
    @wifeofacomposer CONGRATS!

Oops! I didn't see your post below!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    LOL @dmlk413!! Thank you!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    I haven't started yet either, but my H got a vasectomy in April. Otherwise, I'd be freaking out.
  • Options
    There was a girl who I was close to on here when I was KU with DS. She had her DS less than a week after I had mine, and then found out at her 6 week appt that she was KU again. There was 10 months in between birthdays.

I wouldn't necessarily mind if I got KU again now. My husband would just about kill himself though. We've been battling about if there ever will be a third.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    I.would.die and then my DH would kill me all over again....LO is so demanding and has been such a challenge, he said no more

• Options
    I am a twin born nov 84 my other sister was born nov 85. Don't know how my parents survived lol
  • Options
    stonek33 said:

I'm fairly certain you have to DTD to get pregnant... That meanssss, I'm safe!! \:D/

ETA: my poor husband!

Same here!!

• Options

I am a twin born nov 84 my other sister was born nov 85. Don't know how my parents survived lol

Oh dear!

• Options
    SLaBM2B said:

@wifeofacomposer yes, say hi... Some of them just found out you're KU, so they are super happy & excited :-D

I am beyond excited for you!!!

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    I have 2, 28 months apart and I'm struggling with that age difference. If I got pregnant again any time in the next 4 years my husband would need to lock me up in the psych ward he runs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"