Parenting

May I join you?

Hiiii. I'm a current A14er and have meandered my way over here thanks to some of your rather regular visitors. I am a third time mom. I have an August 2010 little boy and a May 2012 little girl (was on June BMB until the whole sex-offender-husband "scandal" broke on the Facebook page).

I don't carry a gun in my diaper bag. I am an avid equal marriage supporter. I don't get my news from Fox News and I don't argue with bible verses. I don't like expectant mother parking spaces, which seemed a little controversial. I don't think gifs are spam. I harbor no animosity toward babies on planes or obese people. I believe in skittles for all. I don't think foster families should be registered like sex offenders. I don't believe in government mandated sterilization (seriously, WTF?) and I don't believe in a 2-abortion limit.

Did I miss anything? Oh, I like mustard, mayo, and ketchup. I do not discriminate.

Married 3.14.09
DS born 8.20.10
MC 7.11.11
DD born 5.24.12
#3 EDD 4.02.14

Re: May I join you?

• Hello!

You answered all the questions I had as soon you said you were an A14er.

You've got some good women on that board.... And some really, uh, interesting ladies.

Wordsmith is right. It'll likely be slow until Tuesday, but welcome!

image image
  • Welcome! Sorrynotsorry about Sherlock.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Hi. I've heard some stories about A14. Looks like you've made a wise choice by coming here.
  • No! Don't tell her to leave A14. We need someone there to report back on the crazy.

image image
  • Welcome to the group! What is A14 though?

• Wait, did an AE sneak back in here or am I wrong?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• @bostonkisses2 specifically pie :)

Welcome @amhah09!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Wait, did an AE sneak back in here or am I wrong?

I was wondering this too.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Hello! Thank you for clarifying all the important points.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Welcome! I have a '10 and '12 baby and I'm also in awe of you having another:)

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Thanks for the welcome!

Y'know, I'll be honest, I don't really have an opinion one way or another on fruit-filled pie. I used to be a huge fan of anything double chocolate and covered in fudge. I had gestational diabetes with DS and have since had trouble with rich desserts like that. Now I'm more of a plain cheesecake-occasionally-girl.

One more thing, I was on TB during my pregnancy with DS under the SN boszeuleh. I didn't overly participate on TB during my pregnancy with DD, I was more active in the Facebook group. After that incident I had a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't really frequented TB since DS' birth. Then I downloaded the TB iPhone app recently and that led to me April 2014 under a different account. That's how this account was created and why I have only been for s month or two. I wasn't sure how much/long I would participate in that group but after wandering around some of the other boards (like this one!) I think I'd like to stick around for a bit.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is there a bump app for Android?

I'm not sure. I didn't even realize there was an iPhone app until I stumbled upon it while searching for informative apps.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • MrsEll said:

Wait. There's a TB app? For real? This could revolutionize my TB lyfe.

Welcome @amhah09! I'm on A14 too but this here is my hometown. Kind of. Or used to be. Whatever.

The bump app gives notifications I guess, which meant I was harassing someone and lead to seven of my flags.

image image
  • MrsEll said:

So I don't want the app then? Mobile makes me log in every time I want to post. Usually it's not worth the hassle. I was hoping the app would make that easier. But I just downloaded some app that appears to be something completely different.

Internets sure are confusing.

You may be able to turn off notifications. Crazy flagger was crazy. She may not have known how to do that.

image image
  • MrsEll said:

So I don't want the app then? Mobile makes me log in every time I want to post. Usually it's not worth the hassle. I was hoping the app would make that easier. But I just downloaded some app that appears to be something completely different.

Internets sure are confusing.

I don't get notifications. But when I created an account with my EDD when I go to the forums it directs be to my BMB which is how I ended up in A14. There's a couple more steps to get into the boards. I don't have to log in every time though.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"