April 2014 Moms
Options

Feeling fat

I am trying to get ready to go to my in laws for lunch and nothing is fitting properly. I am so gassy and constipated and just miserable. I want to show up in my pjs :(

Re: Feeling fat

• Options
    I feel your pain. I literally got onto this board today to make myself feel better. How can none of my clothes fit already?!? Ugh. And it's too early to tell anyone so I just look and feel fat!
  • Options
    I'm with you ladies. So, so very with you. I broke down and got one pair of jeans that are two sizes bigger than my regular jeans, and I got two shirts that are really loose, and I wear them like a uniform. If I leave the house, the jeans go on. The moment I walk back in the door, my yoga pants go on. I'm terrified to wash these jeans for fear they will shrink, I know I've already stretched them out to be nice and comfy. I'm going to see if I can just not wash these. Ever. Until I have to go up another size. I can't be buying clothes, washing them, and then not having them fit. I have no idea what I'd do if I had to find another type of pants to wear. Casual is the *only* look that can be pulled off over here. Good luck, ladies. This will pass...right? This transition time is just sort of the pits with respect to fashion and comfort. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel your pain. I literally got onto this board today to make myself feel better. How can none of my clothes fit already?!? Ugh. And it's too early to tell anyone so I just look and feel fat!

I hate everything, everyone and every place! Because if just this... I want to hibernate until its evident I'm pregnant and not just a beer guzzler
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"