October 2013 Moms
Options

** (late) FRIDAY TICKER CHANGE**

Sorry ladies! Was traveling yesterday and completely forgot to post!

1. How many weeks?

2. What size fruit/veggie?

3. How are you feeling this week?

4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why?

Re: ** (late) FRIDAY TICKER CHANGE**

• Options

1. How many weeks? 32 weeks

2. What size fruit/veggie? A squash

3. How are you feeling this week? Feeling pretty good, had maternity pictures yesterday and felt like a beached whale in front of the camera so not looking forward to seeing those proofs.

4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why? Fall. Besides the obvious beautiful changing of the leaves...I love the clothing in the fall- sweaters, flannels, cozy knits, oranges and greens. I shall be saving alot of money not buying fall clothes this year since I'll be pregnant or just PP. Damn.

• Options
    1. How many weeks? 34

2. What size fruit/veggie? Butternut Squash

3. How are you feeling this week? Large. Had some BHC and have been feeling extra emotional. I think it's a combo of "omg I'm going to be a mom" and not being able to exercise as much. Blah.

4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why? I used to love summer, but lately it's been fall- I love the colors, scents & flavors that go with it :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks?
    35 weeks *gulp*

Coconut

Baby girl flipped breech so her head is wedged in my ribs and boy does that HURT!

Fall. Duh. It needs no explanation ;)

• Options
    1. How many weeks? - 32 weeks!

2. What size fruit/veggie? - squash, I think.  Babies were each about 4 pounds at the ultrasound on Tuesday!

3. How are you feeling this week? terrible.  I am going downhill fast.  I can't walk at all - even just a few steps to the bathroom is excruciating.  Doctor thinks I'll make it to 37 weeks but I can't imagine 5 more weeks like this. 

4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why? Fall in New England is really hard to beat.  I'm always glad for spring after the winters here but I think fall is the best. 

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Firefly062Firefly062 member
    edited August 2013
    1. How many weeks? ~ 34 weeks

2. What size fruit/veggie? ~ honeydew melon

3. How are you feeling this week? ~ Not awful, but my feet were HUGE on Wednesday and that was super uncomfortable and then the rest of the week my feet have been ok but my hands have been really stiff.  I/the baby had a growth spurt in the past two weeks and now I'm measuring a week ahead so ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure he's not a monster and there's not excess fluid.  

4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why?~ Fall in Boston is my favorite thing ever. I love it sweatshirt/apple/pumpkin weather
    TTC since Sept 2010
    Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm
    Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS
    IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN
    IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN
    IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN
    ~Cycle Off~
    IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN
    FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452
    Due 10/10/13 - It's a Boy!
    You, Me and Someone Else - updated 5/24/13 - 20 week update

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    allureaallurea member
    edited August 2013
    1. How many weeks? 35weeks, 1 day

Coconut (ya...ok)

Very full of baby.

Fall.  I love the cooler temps, the colours and the pumpkin treats, and of course Halloween.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

• Options
    1. How many weeks?35 weeks! 2. What size fruit/veggie?coconut 3. How are you feeling this week? I've been really tired and irritable the last few days and my hips feel like they are going to dislocate at times. I'm really happy that today is the last day of August. September is really busy and I think it will fly by. 4. GTKY: Whats your favorite season and why? Fall!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    1. How many weeks? 33w

2. What size fruit/veggie? durian

3. How are you feeling this week? My pelvis and sciatic nerve are killing me slowly.

Fall! The cooler weather, the changing leaves, the football games, the yummy food, Halloween & Thanksgiving.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"