June 2013 Moms

Friday night as a mom = ??

What does your Friday night look like now that you are a mom?

Mine is currently stalking this page, drinking a glass of wine and watching dateline...hubs is asleep already because his golf game today wore him out...
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Friday night as a mom = ??

• I'm holding Rad who just passed out & about to watch a horror flick with my H. Wine sounds delish

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• We went on a 'date' to Target, with DD along. We even pulled through Culvers and got dinner to bring home. Romantic huh?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH,LO , and myself went to our favorite pizza place. Had a beer, home by 7 to start bath time and bedtime. Now I am in bed watching America'a Next Top Model. Hubs is outside watering the lawn. Boring. I will be crashed within the hour.

• Mine consists of sitting here bored while one baby is sleeping and my 2 yr old is being mischief... While my SO is out with friends. LAME.

imageimage
  • I'm watching a really bad Disney movie while my lo naps and DH is at work. I think Disney is desperatly trying to get the high school musical success. I think I've lost a few brain cells watching this
  • DD has been sleeping on me for two hours. DH brought me Chinese takeout and now went to DQ for ice cream. I'm surfing the net and watching SVU.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• We went on a 'date' to Target, with DD along. We even pulled through Culvers and got dinner to bring home. Romantic huh?

I miss Culvers!! love me some fried cheese curds
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • I made spaghetti, played with Riley a bit, fed her, and now just put her down in her crib. My husband should be home from work in 30 minutes and I think I'm gonna have a glass of wine while I convince him to clean up my dinner mess :)
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• My SIL was over watching LO today so we got chinese take out for dinner.  Now that LOw is in bed I am watching Say Yes to the Dress.
  • I gave the baby a bath, rocked him to sleep, and I'm bumping a few minutes and watching What Not to Wear before I go to bed.
  • We went out tonight for a wedding! It was fun but I missed baby so much. I talked about him and showed off his pictures. We got to dance and just talk to each other! It was nice. And enjoy a meal without worrying about baby! My parents watched MJ at our house so it was wonderful to come home to him in his jammies and bathed :)
  • My DH took the afternoon off so we saw the 3pm showing of 2 Guns with DD. Afterward we took a long drive home and made sandwiches for dinner then DD's godparents stopped by for a visit. They left at 11 and we just put her to bed and we are going to bed.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • KellenHi21KellenHi21 member
    edited August 2013
    Ds went down at 6:45pm, its 7:30pm now... DH and I are currently enjoying a glass of wine and watching Gatsby... :)

• Drafting my fantasy football team while trying to calm a crying baby. And then she poo-ed right in the middle of the draft. All why DH sat focused on drafting his team...
  • We got take out from bone fish grill last night. DH fell asleep at 9. I watched life of Pi. Good movie.
              image image

• I worked until 10- came home, checked on O in his crib- and went straight to bed. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"