December 2013 Moms

Anyone want to make extra money?

Apparently, you can sell positive pregnancy tests on craigslist for $25/piece!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2407401/Women-sell-positive-pregnancy-tests-Craigslist-25-each.html

There was an "oldie but goodie" that resurfaced on TTGP after the bump change over from a girl who wanted advice on how to fake a pregnancy test.  After 15 pages, I don't think anyone ever found out why.  Who knew it would end up being this easy! 

And I posted this for a laugh, not to give anyone ideas (ahem, April '14). 

Re: Anyone want to make extra money?

• That's some crazy right there!
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)

Which one - the buyer or the seller? ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Cashingn2 said:
    I was fully prepared to flag someone for spam lol. I've heard about this

Whoops, sorry.  I didn't think about that. 

Which one - the buyer or the seller? ;)

What would be ones reasoning for buying someone else's pregnancy test? It's not like you can fake it for that long anyways. That's some real cray cray

• That's wild!!! 

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do have three tests still from the five pack I bought before I got the positive...
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

• Dang it! I threw away all 15 I took. I could have made some money on all those. This is crazy though...
  • It sounds like a bad April fools joke.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I've never heard/seen this but I guess I'm not surprised. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How ridiculous.

Along those same lines, about 10 years ago, when my older cousin was pregnant we worked in the same high end retail store. We had a customer come in who was younger and seemed like a wonderful woman. My cousin was the manager and this woman came in almost everyday and bought TONS of expensive shit. On about the 10th day we got to hear how her husband was leaving her and so she was spending tons of money while she still had access to it. About a week after that, she offered my cousin $500 to pee in a cup for her. She decided she didn't want her husband to leave...thought "getting" knocked up would make him stay. When my cousin declined, she upped the offer to $1000. When she declined again (I don't know if I would have :-) the woman left and never came back.
  • I read an article about this and I guess a head title said "want to get him to propose?"

This is seriously crazy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"