March 2013 Moms

Shoes shoes shoes

I feel bad sending LO to daycare without shoes so I have some baby crocs. Now I bought some pediped shoes (on clearance, I couldn't bring myself to pay $40 for baby shoes!). What's your preference- robeez, pediped, Carter's?

Re: Shoes shoes shoes

• Why do you feel bad? There's no reason for them to wear shoes until they start walking. When DS1 was close to walking we got Robeez. I've heard good things about pediped. 
  • I just feel like he is naked without shoes. I don't want him wearing heavy clunky shoes because I know how bad they are. Just little soft soles so he gets used to the feeling of something on his feet and so that I know that they are covered.
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome, thank you!
  • I used socks most of the time or soft shoes. Burlingtons, Carter's, Walmart, and Sears had good deals. I never spent more than $10 each because they grow so fast! When she started walking at 8 months I began buying Keds, Bobs, and sandals. She is now 14 months.
  • DD has yet to wear a pair of shoes...when she was really little we always kept socks on her, but now that it's so hot she is just barefoot all the time.  Don't get me wrong, baby shoes are ADORABLE, I just don't really see the point in her wearing them yet.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Why do you feel bad?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My LO doesn't often wear socks let alone shoes.  I have some soft soled leather ones for when she's a little older.
  • I probably wouldn't put shoes on my Lo for daycare until he can walk. The daycare he was going to attend was an in home daycare and they didn't wear shoes inside anyway. Shoes are cute though, I'll be getting robeez or the knock offs when my Lo is closer to walking.
  • My LO wears moccasins when I put shoes on him. I bought mine online from freshly picked. They're so soft I love them!
  • jamujamu member
    We just do socks for daycare. Not even the daycare staff wears shoes where we are, so I think my babe is appropriate shoeless.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"