Trying to Get Pregnant

OPK Postive yesterday and now neg help!

gcamacho0816gcamacho0816 member
edited August 2013 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi! I had a postive OPK yesterday morning and this morning had a negative OPK. Did I miss my FW? I am also charting. My chart is attached so that you can see the days I BD. BTW the OPK I am using is the clearblue easy digital (regular) OPK. Maybe I was not to supposed to retest with that kind? https://fertilityfriend.com/home/473538/

Re: OPK Postive yesterday and now neg help!

• If you had a positive yesterday I wouldnt say you missed the FW but I'd definitely have sex ig you haven't yet.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • gcamacho0816gcamacho0816 member
    edited August 2013
    I had sex yesterday and the day before I got a POS OPK. The day before was around 4:00pm and then last night my hubby got home at 1:00AM and BD. Then this morning I peed on CBD OPK and it is negative. Maybe I wasn't supposed to retest with it. Sorry I am so confused.
  • Loading the player...
  • If it was positive then you didn't miss it at all. Read the instructions, when it turns positive, you have 24-48 hours until ovulation. And it will be negative at some point when you test again, that's how it works.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• MrsT2008 said:

If it was positive then you didn't miss it at all. Read the instructions, when it turns positive, you have 24-48 hours until ovulation. And it will be negative at some point when you test again, that's how it works.

This exactly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Ok so what your trying to say is do not retest until after 48 hours with the digitals...I am going to buy the cheap ones with the line until I see a spike in my temps and know I have ovulated. good idea? Thanks eveyone...I don't want to miss my surge.
  • Good plan.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"