January 2014 Moms
Options

Swollen Fingers??

Am I the only one whose fingers are starting to swell? It is my right hand more than my left (but I am right handed and a teacher) .. so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not... But lately whenI first wake up in the morning my fingers are so swollen. They go down, but by the end of the day those damn little sausages are back!! I normally have very tiny fingers but not with pregnancy!
Is this happening to anyone else? Or is it just me??

Re: Swollen Fingers??

• Options
    fingers and my feet! so cute aren't they? I read it's worse during summer so hopefully this swelling business is gone soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    During the day when I'm comfortably in the AC at work, I'm normal....the moment I get home it's like insta-swell. Not cute. The rings come off upon entering my apt when I get home now. Ha!
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! DH had to get me a bigger ring! It's fake so I got big cubic zirconium bling ;)
  • Options
    BEAUNAL said:
    fingers and my feet! so cute aren't they? I read it's worse during summer so hopefully this swelling business is gone soon.
    This is what I was hoping, but my OB looked at my feet and ankles last week and said "yeah, that's going to get worse." Perhaps more weight just makes up for the cooler temps.

I can't tell my fingers are swollen just by looking, but I gave up on my rings weeks ago after a 5-minute struggle to get my wedding band off.
    imageimage

• Options
    Sadly, I had to retire my wedding rings to the safe yesterday. I could get them on in the mornings, but struggled to get them off at night.

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Options
    My rings were getting too small with the swelling in July/early August- but now they are too big...? They are a size 3.5 and I keep them at home because they are falling off. I haven't lost any weight, I've gained, I've actually gained more this past month catching up for the HG through 18 weeks.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"