Parenting

Have you ever gone back and read your most flamed post?

2»

Re: Have you ever gone back and read your most flamed post?

• I have not re-read my worst flaming that I recall.  It was on my BMB and led to my not posting or lurking there for like 6 months.  I had a shitty opinion about something which has since changed.

The two biggest flamers were women I'm now friendly with, so, why revisit that.  Water under the bridge.
  • Loading the player...
  • Never really mean flamed, but in the very beginning of TTC, GM did talk to me in the serious voice a few times.  That was pre-stick beatings, thank goodness.

I was also there the day that GM (under her previous SN) posted puppies and rainbows for almost an entire evening.  We even made a badge about it.  
    Legitimate LOL. It was like an alternate Bump universe.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I just went back and read the post you were referring to @MrsLafferty25.  Funny shit.  @chapski misspelled raped as rapped and started hilarious responses about rapping guys into getting girls pregnant.  LOL

I'm mostly a dirty lurker, so I've never been flamed.  I'm boring, really.

• @sookiefrackhouse68 should be added to the edits of the bible, for sure.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I guess I don't mind that my first ever posting got flamed. Atleast y'all got some entertainment out of it. It also makes me miss some of the old school people like HeatherR.
  • @HeatherR really needs to get her ass back here. Fucking bitch leaving us all high and dry like she did.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• @HeatherR really needs to get her ass back here. Fucking bitch leaving us all high and dry like she did.

I've wondered if she's one of the re-invented screen names, but I guess not, huh? I"ve never figured them all out. I know a handful, but there are many that I haven't connected to their "previous lives".
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Wife flamed me when I was on 2nd tri with DS.  Apparently I cared too much what my mom thought about my career choices.

Whatever, I don't even really talk to my mom anymore.  And I tried to look up this thread and did wife deactivate her account?
  • My flames were both recent, I've been a lurky-loo since then...not sure I'll go back and read them any time soon.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• ::taking notes of people I need to victimize yet::

I think you actually defended me at one point. I asked if anyone had experienced an embedded IUD and had been told their odds of conceiving and carrying through first tri were lower, since my doctor couldn't give me much information due to the rarity of the situation.

Someone told me I was being silly and borrowing trouble to assume I'd have issues, and you told her it wasn't borrowing trouble when a doctor told me I might struggle.

I'm 90% sure it was you. So you probably need to snark at me twice to keep up your rep.

image image
  • Now that I know the Bump really well, Im surprised I didnt get hung for this. When I was pregnant, I wanted to get a little cover up for my yellow, black and blue heparinized belly. I got told by a Victoria's Secret employee that I should check out Lane Bryant. I got butthurt and very unthoughtfully vented about it on 2nd tri. I got the infamous Allison all mad and Ateal called me a bitch.

I apologized and it died. 
  • My flames were both recent, I've been a lurky-loo since then...not sure I'll go back and read them any time soon.
    That post was flipping hilarious.
  • I can't remember if I've ever been flamed in the 2 years I've been here. Which just tells me that it either didn't happen or it wasn't a big deal.
  • I think me and @GhostMonkey had a run in but I brushed that shit off and pretended it didn't happen.

She's one of my bump crushes.
  • I don't think I've ever been flamed by Ghostmonkey.  

I think we've disagreed on something a time or two but she's never flamed me.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

That post was flipping hilarious.

My bump memory sucks, what was it?

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Yeah, there was a flame on BOTB and then another on a FFFC on this board. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"