August 2013 Moms

When do the hot flashes end??

Ugh, I'm sitting here drenched in sweat all the time! Whenever I put in the ac dh says it's cold, which we're always the polar opposite.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: When do the hot flashes end??

• I feel like a teenage boy. And i smell like a locker room. It's lovely.
  • I'm 3 weeks, 1 day PP and I still wake up sweating almost every night.  It is so bad the back of my hair is drenched if it isn't up.  Gross.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm almost 5w PP and the sweating at night has gotten better, but not completely gone. It's still a little gross.
  • showering doesn't help much either, as I start sweating immediately after!

• I have been so miserable. I thought it was tough being pregnant in 100 degree weather :((
  • It happens to me during the day. I just got back from running errands and had to take all of my clothes off, put my hair up and stand in front of a fan. Then LO wants to breast feed and it is all bad.

• Still going strong and I'm 6 weeks pp, if I remember correctly I had hot flashes and night sweats until about 4 months pp with DS

• hnic14 said:
    Still going strong and I'm 6 weeks pp, if I remember correctly I had hot flashes and night sweats until about 4 months pp with DS
    not what I wanted to hear!  :((

• I had no idea! I thought I was screwed up.... Lol I was fighting with DH because I am telling him he must be sick because it is hot out. Lol guess it is all me!
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Three days after I gave birth I wasno longer hot blooded now I'm almost likeI was before, cold if the temperature falls below 65/70º.
  • 5 weeks PP and for me it's gotten MUCH better but hasn't disappeared.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Around 3 weeks PP it started to get better, I'm almost 5weeks PP and still wake up a little sweaty though.
  • ELauren88 said:

Never. It never ends.

What?! Oh no. I just woke up with a wet pillow case for my night sweats. It's so miserable. 4 weeks pp here
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"