August 2013 Moms
Options

The day of Zachary -Owen Travis Starrs arrival.

So, im actually his aunty. He is now 3 weeks old. the day he was born, i was in california visiting other relitives. i get a message from my mom saying that my sister, alyssa, is in the hospital. I freak out. i kept calling to make she was okay. she went through 24 hours of labor just to find out she needed a c-section. Zach is amazingly easy to teach. im already teaching his how to stick out his tounge.I use "num-nums" as the word for bottle. he gets so excited when i say it to him. he is not curently smiling, but i can tell when he is happy with that baby twinkle in his eyes. He sleeps a lot, as all baby do. i think he has a stuffy nose. when he breaths, it sounds wet. he only likes certain binkis, and usually crys if you set him down.. his is already trying to support his own head. Sometimes, he even holds his own bottle. i think she has a very intelligent son on her hands. he just had his circomsicion a few days ago. he is growin too fast. in ten days, i cant beleive he'll be a month old! its crazy fast.

Re: The day of Zachary -Owen Travis Starrs arrival.

• Options
    Beep beep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Is this real life?  Just...just go.

And I am with @californiadream87...I call MUD

• Options

Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
    In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
    I begged and pleaded with her day after day
    But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
    She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
    First class, yo this is bad
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
    Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
    Hmmmmm this might be alright.
    But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
    Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
    I don't think so
    I'll see when I get thereI hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
    Well, the plane landed and when I came out
    There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
    I ain't trying to get arrested yet
    I just got here
    I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near
    The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'
    I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked at my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You spelled circumcision wrong.

Thanks for sharing.
    With @jill9288 I'm sure your sister appreciates you sharing both his full name and her name.

Weirdo.
  • Options
  • Options
    Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get thereI hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options

"Num Nums?!" Is he a baby or a puppy?

• Options
    Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get thereI hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

• Options
    Umm okay #-o
  • Options
    Go away.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    :-?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    :)>- =D>
    Pregnancy Tickerphoto image_zpsa3b8966d.jpg
  • Options

omg, I can't believe you taught him to stick out his tongue, most babies don't learn that until like ever - congrats he is super special!

ETA:  I was able to teach my baby to poop - isn't she amazing?!?!?

Wow @henderson1026 amazeballs. Seriously though, is this real life?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options
    Uh.... So it isn't even your baby? Why are you on a due date driven board?
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    Wow my 4 weeks old doesn't even do those things... I'm super amazed!! *rolls eyes* 8-|
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"