January 2014 Moms

Scored at Target today!

Met my mom and son at Target after work this afternoon and the had two chicco bases for half price since they were online items returned to the store. We needed an additional one for my moms car since she will be watching this princess when I go back to work.

Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

Re: Scored at Target today!

• Awesome find. I always eyeball the sale boxes they have out just in case.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Caitlinm123Caitlinm123 member
    edited August 2013
    Target is new to Canada. One just opened by us and I am not very impressed. The rest of the store seems great, but the baby section (which I was looking so forward to) is very lacking :( glad you cleaned up though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Target is new to Canada. One just opened by us and I am not very impressed. The rest of the store seems great, but the baby section (which I was looking so forward to) is very lacking :( glad you cleaned up though!

The Target closest to me does not have a great baby department either. There are a few more nearby. I should check them out to see if they have better baby selections!
  • Most of the Target stores I have been to do not have a huge selection. However, with free shipping from online orders, and easy returns in store, that is where I have purchased most of my baby items from.

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • That's awesome that they had exactly the kind of base you needed!

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"