Parenting

Nyeaaaaaaaah

2»

Re: Nyeaaaaaaaah

• It tastes like your mom.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • I'm up bumping while everyone is asleep. Lame. And I'm sober!
  • That was too far, Missy.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I had a tasty ice cold coors light at dinner. Cuz I'm high class like that. Don't be jealous.
  • What @ashleysyn2 said. Who are these people?!
  • mrebecca said:
    I'm eating food. DH cooked supper tonight.

Also, I got a new job that I love. I've been there for two weeks now. My coworker is pervy and has a tattoo on his neck. It says, "Loco."  I can only imagine it was the result of a drunken fiesta.
    I only recently started posting on another board and may or may not ever post here again.  We went to the MN State Fair tonight.  A 12-14 year old girl was there with her dad (I know because she called him dad) and younger siblings.  She had "Daddy's girl" tattooed on the back of her neck.

I like to drink boxed wine in a tumbler.  Wine glasses involve too many trips to the fridge.

I have a dog with 3 1/2 feet.

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Holy crap I'd be puking all night with 5 beers. My limit is 2.5 now. It's only taken me 5 months to get there.
  • Man, I want beer. Boo.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You all are luckyI'm not giffing this bitch up.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm seriously durunk guise.   I haven't been lik ethis since 2009 n' shit.  

I don't remember the last time I was good n drunk. It was prolly before DD ruined my fun.

imageimage

• ColeRose said:
    Sooks I bet you are still hawt with bloaty cheeks.
    QFT.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I'm seriously durunk guise.   I haven't been lik ethis since 2009 n' shit.  

I don't remember the last time I was good n drunk. It was prolly before DD ruined my fun.

This is where I'm at. 

I'm also stuck in the quote box.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageimage

• Still stuck in the qutoe box.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• It's my quote in a box. A quote in a box, girl. ::sung in JT voice::

imageimage

• 1.  You put that quote in a box.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Jeremy Renner is fine, guise.  

Did you know that?

He really is. 

He made the newest Bourne movie watchable.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"