October 2013 Moms
Options

Kegels & Braxton-hicks

My BH are really bad already, and doing kegels seems to make them even worse. So I pretty much stopped doing the kegels altogether. Anyone else finding kegels make their BH worse? Maybe I'm doing the them wrong?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Re: Kegels & Braxton-hicks

• Options
    Maybe you're doing them wrong? HAHAHAHA I find my BH's are worse when I have to pee.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    Amjoy25 said:
    Maybe you're doing them wrong? HAHAHAHA I find my BH's are worse when I have to pee.
    Yea that def makes them worse.  As does when Squishy moves much, or I lay down, or roll over, or get up, or...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So, you can practice Kegels by trying to stop the flow of urine when you go to the bathroom. Contracting your pelvic floor will contract the muscles surrounding your urethra. The pelvic floor has more muscles than just that, but it's a way to zero in on the muscles.
    Once you've focused on where the muscles are, and if you're feeling randy, you can practice contracting those muscles around your DH/FI/BF/whoever during sex. Your DH (or whoever) should be able to feel you squeeze.
    Good exercise, pregnant or not.
    Also, for labor's sake, you want to practice not just contracting the muscles but controlling how you release them as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"