Multiples

Babies Keeping Each Other Awake

Sunglow28Sunglow28 member
edited August 2013 in Multiples
Hi,

We have always done bedtime routine with our boys all together. It simplifies the process and gives us all some nice family time. However, recently my boys have become really aware of each other. Its super cute and I love seeing them playing together, but at nights and naps, they are starting to agitate each other. They will suddenly quit eating to sit up and check on their brother, often starting to giggle. So adorable; so aggravating.

Has this happened to any of you? Was it a stage? I can certainly do these routines for each boy in a different room, but as I am only nursing Jonas still, I hate limiting my time with Calder. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Babies Keeping Each Other Awake

• Oh yes! We always did our bedtime routine together also and it was about that age (maybe a little earlier) that we had to modify bc the old way just wasn't working any more. Once they became mobile and interactive it was all over and they no longer just laid there quietly. We still did the routine together but if I was alone one would be in the crib while the other was fed, or DH took one if he was home. It's definitely tougher (still is), but it works and once everyone is finally settled we get to enjoy the evening. With you nursing one, could you read to Calder this way you have snuggle time with him then DH can feed him and you nurse Jonas? Either way, it will work out all together still, it'll just take some tweaking. Good luck :).
    Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"