Baby Names

Catalina

How do you feel about the name Catalina?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Catalina

• I like it!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Ps: Cat or Lina are good nns.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Loading the player...
  • I think it's cute. My first thought is salad dressing, but that's not a big deal. It's still a pretty name, and I like it with your other girls' names.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Funny enough, this is the one name my father in law loves :)

It's very pretty... kind of exotic sounding. I do NOT like Cat or Lina as nicknames, though. If I were to ever use it, I'd do my best to only use the full name and encourage others to also do so.
  • It's an island off the coast of Southern California. That's all I can think of!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like it a lot.
  • It's cute. Our neighbor's little girl is Catalina and everyone always refers to her by her full name, so I think you can avoid the NNs at least while she is young, though know that may change when she gets to be a bit older.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• I think Catalina is cute. I also like Catarina, just throwing that idea out there.
  • klocurto said:
    It's an island off the coast of Southern California. That's all I can think of!
    This for me too.  I don't do know if I could get over that association, but it's a nice name!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love it! Considered it for our girls but it was never DH's favorite.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I immediately think of the salad dressing, but then next think of a pretty name.
  • I dislike it. I prefer Caterina/Katarina/Catarina/Katerina
    FORMERLY NADCHAEL.

VOTE on my Name List
  • PinkyFloyd73PinkyFloyd73 member
    edited August 2013
    ;)

ETA: This is what I think of when I hear it. Also, salad dressing.
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • So pretty!

I had no idea this was a salad dressing... off to investigate the internet...
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I think it's nice. I associate it with the island off of CA.

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • salad dressing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"