September 2013 Moms
Options

Snarky Remarks!

I was really snarky to someone today who made the dreaded, "You still haven't had that baby?!" comment. I have held my tongue, smiled, and politely said, "Nope, not yet," whenever someone comments, but today I let go. I literally stared at them and said, "Oh I did! I just missed work sooooooooooo much."

Gotta say, it felt great. :)

**Proud Mommy to Elijah Douglas**
      **Angel baby August 2010**
  **Proud Mama of two furbabies**

Re: Snarky Remarks!

• Options
    Good for you. I'm so tired of hearing that. I just want to say "yes as a matter of fact I did. This gut is just from knocking back a 12 pack at lunch"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Ha! Goos for you! I was THIS close to saying that today to a customer. I don't think I will be able to hold out much longer though.

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think my office doesn't understand birth

I took two days off last week because I had family in town, and I come back and everyone's all "Oh, we thought you had the baby!".... I come in a couple hours late today because of an appointment, and I get "We assumed you were having the baby!"

dude, people. not due for another 4 weeks. stop trying to push this kid out of me. yes, I am sick of working, but I don't want to have an early baby because I'm tired of my job right now.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    @ravenclaw1 this happened to me when I left for vacation in July. July! I was 33 weeks. I came back and my students said they thought I was having the baby. (College students) people just don't think about our due date as often as we do I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"