Trouble TTC

trigger testing question

I usually test in the morning, but decided to test this afternoon after I got home and got my first BFN.  Do you think it is safe to say the trigger is out of my system?  Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
My furbabies

imageimage

BFP#1  4/5/12 – MC  4/15/12

IUI#1  8/24/13 – BFP#2  09/09/13 –  MC 10/7/13

Re: trigger testing question

• If the test was negative, the trigger is out of your system. The trigger makes HPT's positive, so if you aren't getting a line, the trigger is gone. 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• If the test was negative, the trigger is out of your system. The trigger makes HPT's positive, so if you aren't getting a line, the trigger is gone. 

Not necessarily, FMU is more concentrated so it is possible to test negative in the afternoon and positive in the morning.

OP- I would test tomorrow morning with FMU, If it is negative, then I would say yes the trigger is out of your system.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I will test again in the am just to make sure. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My furbabies

imageimage

BFP#1  4/5/12 – MC  4/15/12

IUI#1  8/24/13 – BFP#2  09/09/13 –  MC 10/7/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"