Illinois Babies
Options

Premium Chicago Consignment Event - Babies , Tots, N' More

Hi Moms and Moms to be! 
I wanted to pass along some info about an upcoming event that you need to check out! I have gone for the last 2 years and come out with a ton of stuff each time. If you are a mom to be and need a few things or if you are a mom and need to get rid of a few things - this is for you! I copied the info from off one of the mommy sites- but check out the site for more details! Think the deadline to register your items to consign is tomorrow. Info below: 

Chicago's Premier Children's Consignment & Boutique Overstock Event will be held August 30 - 31, 2013 at Lil' Kickers located at 2640 W. Bradley Place (near Addison & Western). The seasonal event features thousands of quality, gently-used or new kids and maternity items including clothes (sizes newborn - Youth 16), shoes, toys, books, nursery and children's furniture, baby equipment, maternity items n' more. Not only can you pick up absolutely unbelievable deals, you can become a consignor and have someone else advertise, display, and sell the things that your children have outgrown or grown tired of. The best part is that you will earn 60% -70% without even being there.

The Babies, Tots n' More Consignment Event is very organized with items sorted according to type (toys, books, strollers, games, etc.) and clothes are hung on racks according to gender and size. You'll find brands ranging from Carter's, Baby Gap and Old Navy to Ralph Lauren, Hanna Anderson, and other designer labels. It's awesome!

Want to be involved? Register to become a Consignor, Volunteer (they shop first) or to attend the First Time Moms presale. Please visit our website at www.babiestotsconsignment.com for more information and to register. It is going to be a HUGE event!

Check out the site for hours, vary each day. 

Re: Premium Chicago Consignment Event - Babies , Tots, N' More

• Options
    This thing is awesome.  I got a whole garbage bag full of really nice baby clothes today for only $100.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"