March 2014 Moms
Options

Mexican for dinner?

Do I dare? I've been craving it all week but given I've had horrible heartburn and nausea I know I will pay dearly for it. What if i fill my purse with tums and say a little prayer to the heartburn goddess for mercy just this one time? Is it worth it or should I just have cereal instead?

Re: Mexican for dinner?

• Options
    I just had a steak quesadilla from Taco Bell. I know, I'm ashamed. I'd do it. I can't fight from cravings lol
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    It's always worth it! Mmm! Mexican food!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ju0725 said:
    It's always worth it! Mmm! Mexican food!

Always.

image   image

• Options
    I had tacos for dinner but I don't have problems with heart burn. I say go for it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm going to Mexican Food with my girlfriends, i'm a little nervous and a lot excited! Let's do it girly!
  • Options
    Cheese quesadillas with mild salsa haven't been triggering my (severe) nausea... And a chimichanga sounds so fantastic!! I'd say go for it :)
  • Options
    I'm making tacos tonight!!!! Been craving them for weeks but have stayed away due to heartburn I'm getting from everything. I'm giving in tonight....I say you go for it, too!!
  • Options
    Go for it!

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Options
    It's unanimous! I'm going for it!! Thank you ladies!! I haven't been this excited and scared at the same time since the test said positive! Wish me luck :0)
  • Options
    Final Score...
    Enchiladas : 1
    Heartburn : Can suck it

So worth every last bite!!!

And now, completely unrelated, I'm off to buy stock in tums
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I've been having cravings for refried beans! I caved tonight and went out for Mexican! No regrets yet.
    Officially started TTC January 2012
    Dx with PCOS November 2012
    2/2013 - First round of Femara - No O
    Took 2 months to get vaccinated from the chickenpox
    5/2013 - Second round Femara - No O
    6/2013 - Third round of Femara + HCG Trigger Shot = O!
    7/18/2013 - Found out I was pregnant
    Dx with Gestational Diabetes at 28 weeks
    Dx with Macrosomia at 33 weeks
    Taking Glyburide and Metformin to control GD
    Due date is March 29th but we are moving forward with a scheduled C-Section on March 25th

• Options
    I have a history of acid reflux, but surprisingly, despite not taking my meds, it hasn't been bad so far. At my appointment the nurse said to avoid spicy foods, so my husband and I went directly from the office to our favorite Mexican restaurant lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"