Hello all! I was wondering if any of you can offer experiences for me. I have an appointment with my doc but because it is just an annual/preconception appt, I wont see them till end of October.
I have had quite a few issues in my previous pregnancies; put on modified bedrest for leaking fluid at 34wks with DD. With DS, I had placenta previa & placental abruption from week 12-22 and was on bedrest and then once they thought it had reabsorbed for the most part, they put me on modified bed rest from 22 weeks forward. DH would like to have another baby and we have decided to TTC but the doctors opinion on the possibility of recurrence will definitely have an impact on our final decision. Have any of you ladies had these conditions with a pregnancy and decided to have more children? If so, were you automatically placed high risk with restrictions or did they see what happened as you progressed.