September 2012 Moms
Options

Wide calf boot

I remember this being a topic last fall so I thought I would share these. I tried them on and the size was true, the calf is very wide. I just love the back ribbon detail so much. On sale for $43.

brwn-clbrwn-clback

James Sawyer 12.3.10
Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Re: Wide calf boot

• Options
    Love them! I have been looking for a wide calf boot for like 5 years now. Thanks!!
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. These are super cute. The link didn't take me right to them, but it did get me to the website so they were easy to find. I realize you said they are true to size, but I'm a 6.5 consistently, which isn't an option. Since you tried them on would you say a half size up (7) would be fine with some thicker socks?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I am a 9 and 9.5 in some brands. I tried these with no socks and they were roamy enough to wear thick boot socks. So I would probably size down.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    They are really wide all the way down. I put them on and off without unzipping the boot.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Thanks, wide calf boots aren't super easy to find so I just ordered them. To get the free shipping I had to order something else, so naturally I got some super cute earrings, too!
    @mirasktastic, I can keep ya posted on how wide they are for me, but I won't have them before the sale ends...

• Options
    Bought 'em! I am super excited!! I hope they fit.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Those are cute, and a good price. I think I need to buy them. Thanks for posting this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"