Parenting

Alright, y'all

Re: Alright, y'all

• Here you go @jorkz821.I aim to please.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• ReeseFox said:

YAS PLZ.

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • shanado said:

Um, what about Terrence Howard????

Everything about him screams "sleezy" to me. Plusalso he's an alleged woman beater.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited August 2013

My ex looked like Lenny Kravitz. And TI is too short to do anything for me. But I do have an obsession with his teeth.

IKR? His teeth are frigging perfect!

image image

• ReeseFox said:

shanado said:

Everything about him screams "sleezy" to me. Plusalso he's an alleged woman beater.

Whaaaa? I had no idea. Fine. He only gets a one night stand from me.
  • I think drake is so goofy looking. It's the eye brows. But I love Trey, Jesse, Shamar, and Michael. I also ditto @missyishere on Tupac's eyes

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Any hotties with long dreads? Because I have a thing for nice dreads.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

edited August 2013
    @missyishere how about Wale?

image image

• @missyishere Wocka Flocka?

image image

• Wale: yes Wocka Flocks: no and I dunno why.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• ReeseFox said:
    It was his comments on feminine hygiene that made me think he's a jerk.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2013
    @missyishere 2 Chainz? He's not particularly cute to me, but his hair is so purty

image image

• Oh.  Hey, D'Angelo. 

Hey.  

Lawd have mercy! How does it feel, inded!

image image

• Me an my BFF watch how does it feel like 10 times on repeat trying to see if we could see any of his package. We were disappointed

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • I was just googling images of the Rock. Yum. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Ohhhh.  Benjamin Bratt.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Ooh, that's some pretty hair!

imageimage

image image

• missyisheremissyishere member
    edited August 2013
    I know there are some football pros with long dreads, but I can't think of any names right now. I mean dreads + football gear = errybody's panties on fire

imageimage

• Marley brothers

image image

• I know there are some football pros with long dreads, but I can't think of any names right now. I mean dreads + football gear = errybody's panties on fire

image image

Wait.. is that Benjamin Bratt? Wow.
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • Mekhi just gave me goose bumps.

imageimage

• OMG y'all I did not know Wentworth Miller was black and Middle Eastern!

image image

• ReeseFox said:

Who is this?

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Dc from Choo Choo Soul anyone? Am I only one that watches that show to see him?
  • Omg MelissaRae - yes!!
  • I suck at the new format. Now I see that Reese posted the pic of DC.
  • Adam Rodriguez

image image

• Finally! THANK you for this thread! I finally feel at home here with these grown and sexy men! Lenny Kravitz... LL's body... I can't post pics, did I see Morris Chestnut or Blair Underwood? Can someone post?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"