Stay at Home Moms

Curvy broads-where the hell do you buy black pants?

I just tried to go pants shopping since I have the spawn out of my hair for a few hours and it was a fail. Help meeee.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Curvy broads-where the hell do you buy black pants?

• M0ONM0ON member
    I've had great luck with Old Navy & The Gap, they always have at least one fit that works with curves.

Old Navy is more likely to have black though I think.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ann Taylor and LOFT
  • Loading the player...
  • Gap, Saks, Nordstrom...I don't wear black pants, so that also helps...LOL
  • Uhm...when I think curvy, I think, oh, nice word for fat. What are you doing buying fat pants KC? Fall off the Reece's wagon? ;)
  • Maybe she's asking for a "friend" Everybody needs a fat friend.
  • KC....you're really fat, aren't you? I don't know why, but this has me chewing on my checks real hard...if I guffaw out loud, I'm in trouble...
  • You can be skinny and have a big butt. I'd call that curvy. I also know two women who are total,sticks everywhere but their thunder thighs. I'd call that curvy too.

• You can be skinny and have a big butt. I'd call that curvy. I also know two women who are total,sticks everywhere but their thunder thighs. I'd call that curvy too.
    ah, but that's not as much fun...
  • Louiej said:
    You can be skinny and have a big butt. I'd call that curvy. I also know two women who are total,sticks everywhere but their thunder thighs. I'd call that curvy too.
    ah, but that's not as much fun...

I vaguely remember a pic with super skinny legs so I'm going with big butt ;)

• Yep, my BFF is a size 6/8, but has a major badonkadonk. Way bigger than my size 12 one.

Also, New York and Co. Their butts always run big in the pants.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • *shakes fist* curvy=/= fat. Curvy=curves. My waist is 11 inches smaller than my hips--that is curvy. Heavy women can be curvy if they carry their weight in their chest/hips/thighs but not all heavy women are curvy. /gavel.

Regardless, I had no luck with any curvy sized brand and had to go buy pants in the juniors department. Lol. I'm going to be like 50 still buying kids pants.
  • The Limited and Express are where I buy pretty much all of my dress pants.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"