Parenting

Alright, y'all

I have taken it upon myself to bring more...diversity*...to the eye candy around here. Shall we begin? 

First up for your vagina fanning pleasure...

*This is totally TIC and not intended to offend.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

Re: Alright, y'all

• Imma need to know who that is.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Imma need to know who that is.  
    The first one is T.I. the second is Andre "3000" Benjamin.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• ReeseFox said:
    Gaaaaaah!  I love him!

• ReeseFox said:
    I was just listening to "ROSES" by him earlier. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Idina Menzel is one lucky woman.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Someone post Usher.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • KJLx121 said:
    Someone post Usher.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• s0ulchickens0ulchicken member
    edited August 2013
    Um, pardon me? Where did you get that picture of my boyfriend Lenny, and what were you doing in our kitchen? @ReeseFox

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Um, pardon me? Where did you get that picture of my boyfriend Lenny, and what were you doing in our kitchen? @ReeseFox
    Nah-uh, it wasn't me! It was @kiraliz2. Scratch her eyes out, boo!

image image

image image

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Ok.  The Ken Wantanabe picture is kind of scary.  

lol.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• amberdb72 said:
    KJLx121 said:
    Someone post Usher.
    WHY CAN'T I SEE IT? TB hates me.

• KJLx121 said:
    amberdb72 said:
    KJLx121 said:
    Someone post Usher.
    WHY CAN'T I SEE IT? TB hates me.
    @kjlx121 He's waiting for you

image image

• Guhhhhhhhhhhh.
    ded.

image image

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• PinkyFloyd73PinkyFloyd73 member
    edited August 2013
    I'll take two.

ETA: Meant to quote 
    :

This may very well be the hottest man on the face of the earth:

✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • OMG @CinemaGoddess that is some sexual chocolate right there!

image image

• You know who else is Tim Olyphant's twin? Barry Watson. TO was in a movie and until I actually got to watch it I swore from the trailer it was Barry Watson.

• ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited August 2013

image image

• He is insanely hot.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Denzel is in my top five.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"