June 2013 Moms
Options

Horrible sleep

My lo is 10 weeks old. For the last two nights he has gotten up every 2 hours. Prior to this, I was getting him to sleep 6-7 hours feed and then back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. My husband happens to be away on business too at the moment. I remember reading this happened to many of you at the 6 week mark. Anyone get this at 10 weeks? What did you do?

I am breast feeding. Our lo is not so little. He is over 14lbs. I posted yesterday about how he is looking for his hands now to self soothe and I've been putting him in one of those sleep sacks where his arms are up the way he likes then but no hand access. He startles himself if he isn't swaddled.

Any advice appreciated. I'm exhausted :(

Re: Horrible sleep

• Options
    No advice here just want to wish you good luck I know it must be very tough without your husband. I feel like LO knows when DH is not around and likes to mess with me 
     Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No advice, just sympathy. My LO was 10 weeks Tuesday and that night and Wednesday were terrible, he was very fussy and wouldn't sleep. Last night we were back to a 6 hr stretch followed by 3 & 2.5 (our usual). I think it's just our babies way of keeping us on our toes :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the sympathy. I need it. I'm living in Australia and the hubby away has made me super homesick. If I was at home there would be plenty of family and friends to help out. I'm feeling isolated and exhausted.
  • Options
    This is happening to me and it sucks so bad :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"