Parenting

I've been watching you!

I have been lurking here far too long without posting, so I have decided its time to start :) I have been mostly lurking but occasionally posting on various boards since I got pregnant with DD. I avoided this board until about 6 months ago because I thought it was actually all about parenting topics, but I got lured here for some reason and realized it is pretty fun (not that I don't enjoy many of the parenting topics as well). I am usually on my Nook, so it often has to be worth the effort to type on that thing, but I'm willing to try harder. I am 30 (for 3 more days) have a 5 year old and almost 2 year old (obviously if you can see my signature). I work M-Th as an RN, so I am mostly a working mom, but am home with the kids on Fridays.

And I can't believe I am admitting this, but Parenting has turned me into a fan of 1D. I used to get annoyed by all the posts of those young boys and would avoid them at all costs, but sometime in the past week I have started to join the fangirls. I think it helps that they are starting to grow up now. I'm glad I wasn't into them before they were legal. I am not willing to admit this in real life yet, so I will not be seeing the movie in the theater.
imageimage

Re: I've been watching you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"