Parenting

GUISE.

THIS IS SO EXCITING.
My mother just turned on Four Weddings by herself.
I have gotten her addicted to the trashy wedding tv.
I am so proud of myself.
*wipes away perfect tear*

Also, people made a post with my name in it. Best day EVAR.

Formerly known as KJLx121.

Re: GUISE.

• CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited August 2013
    Cool beans.  

I have no idea what show you're talking about.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Noooo @CinemaGoddess I can't see it :( it just says "image" to me.

• Loading the player...
  • I changed it.  It wasn't relevant.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• @CG 4 weddings is this terrible reality show on TLC channel where 4 girls go judge each other's weddings and they add up the points and whoever wins gets a honeymoon free.
    There is ALWAYS one real bitch per group of women and always one girl who pretends they're all best friends at the end. So awkward.

• KJLx121 said:
    @CG 4 weddings is this terrible reality show on TLC channel where 4 girls go judge each other's weddings and they add up the points and whoever wins gets a honeymoon free.
    There is ALWAYS one real bitch per group of women and always one girl who pretends they're all best friends at the end. So awkward.
    I've seen this show. It sucked me in quickly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• me too, @amberdb72. meeee too.

• @peanutrach1 has a good point.
    The question is, do I want to put this much thought into my crappy reality tv or do I want to just hate the bitchy lady regardless of her richness or lack there of?
    Because right now I just pick the nicest one and hope she wins. Not the fake nice girl, but the actual nice girl. I want her to win. She could be the richest and I probably wouldn't have noticed until you pointed that out.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Yeah none of these chicks really deserve a free honeymoon.

• That show annoys me bc that ppl with HUGE budgets/lavish weddings competing with ppl who have small budgets. Why does some who has $50k to spend on a wedding need a free honeymoon?!?!

I love the show, but also think they should put like budgets together. I usually love the lower budget one anyways. It usually looks more real.

I have gotten my so to watch it with me. He always talks about how mean 1 girl out of the bunch is.

• Dudes. Have you seen Bridalplasty? That was insane.

imageimage

• Nope. What is this Bridalplasty? TELL ME.

• They would literally fight and scheme to get plastic surgery before their wedding day. Look on Youtube for clips. You won't be disappointed. It was insane and amazing and trashy as hell.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"