Parenting
Options

Reasons I think Joe Manganiello is HOTTTT

2»

Re: Reasons I think Joe Manganiello is HOTTTT

• Options

Should I start watching True Blood?  I really feel like I should now.

Yes. I have three arguments in favor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MMMMMM Jensen Ackles. I can get behind him. Or in front of him. Or jump him and wrap my legs around his waist. Really anything. Except I also think his wife is a cutiepie so I wouldn't want to be a cheater. Hmmm. Difficulties of life.

Joe seems literally TOO large of a guy for me. Full disclosure I'm less than 5 feet tall and he's a big hulk of a dude. So while I can appreciate the pretty, I can't imagine actual things with him.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KJLx121 said:
    MMMMMM Jensen Ackles. I can get behind him. Or in front of him. Or jump him and wrap my legs around his waist. Really anything. Except I also think his wife is a cutiepie so I wouldn't want to be a cheater. Hmmm. Difficulties of life.

Joe seems literally TOO large of a guy for me. Full disclosure I'm less than 5 feet tall and he's a big hulk of a dude. So while I can appreciate the pretty, I can't imagine actual things with him.
    @kjlx121, If Hayden Penitanablahahaha can figure out a way w/her bf, then there's always a way.  
  • Options
    KJLx121 said:

Haha, He is like 6'5. My SO is 6'4,I am 5'3 and I absolutely love love love big tall men. They make me swoon all girly like. Jensen is good looking,and I remember when he was Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives.

imageimage

• Options
    Well my afternoon just heated up.
  • Options
    @amberdb72, this is for you and me too.

• Options
    speer06 said:

CurlyQ284 said:

Should I start watching True Blood?  I really feel like I should now.

Yes. I have three arguments in favor.

Ryan Kwanten is under appreciated I think.

I appreciate him A LOT. We just watched the episode where he was nailing that Sarah lady and I was like DAYUM!
  • Options
    virgin4lyfevirgin4lyfe member
    edited August 2013
    To all you people - too lazy to tag all, like, three of you - I suppose I may be overthinking things. If there is a will there must be a way. I usually go for tall guys too (like at least 6'2" which is more than a foot taller than me) but they're usually skinny tall guys. Muscley tall guys could literally pick me up and throw me around and things and that's slightly hot and slightly terrifying. Hmm. I must consider.
    I have no idea who Hayden P is dating but now I must find out and see how giant he is.

ETA: Yeah that's probably what I'll look like if I ever date anyone. Just not as cute and blonde as Hayden. I'm so short :(

• Options
    @prncebride  YUM! I love Patrick!! 

Swooooonnn....

imageimage

• Options
    KJLx121 said:
    To all you people - too lazy to tag all, like, three of you - I suppose I may be overthinking things. If there is a will there must be a way. I usually go for tall guys too (like at least 6'2" which is more than a foot taller than me) but they're usually skinny tall guys. Muscley tall guys could literally pick me up and throw me around and things and that's slightly hot and slightly terrifying. Hmm. I must consider.
    I have no idea who Hayden P is dating but now I must find out and see how giant he is.

KJLx121 said:

@kjlx121 She's dating some Russian boxer, this guy, please don't ask me to spell his name. 

• Options
    Yayyyy hot guy free for all! Let me post some more of my faves.

Here is a little Boris, Leo and Henry I'd like to share.
  • Options
    Leoooooooooooooooooo.
    Noms.

• Options
    And who could forget Jon Snow and Robb Stark. I fucking HOPE Winter is Coming y'all.
  • Options
    amberdb72 said:

I have a feeling Joe isn't the only wet one in this thread.
  • Options
    Justin and Brad

I am getting zero work done guys
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"