Stay at Home Moms

Saw a bad wreck

I was driving the boys home from DS1's haircut when we came up on a really bad wreck right in front of the entrance of our neighborhood. There were several emergency vehicles and I saw a pickup truck upside down with the front of the roof pretty smashed. I imagine there had to have been serious injuries. I'm just shaken wondering about who it was, if they're okay and thinking it could have been me and my kids. Ugh. It's so awful. Just needed to unload. I already have a lot of anxiety and this has me shaken up.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Saw a bad wreck

• *shudder*

I hate accidents. It really does effect you to see something like that... awful. DD and I witnessed a pretty bad one last month - the car directly in front of us was t-boned in the intersection. I couldn't shake the weird feeling it gave me all week. I hope everyone is ok! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Ugh I'm sorry you saw that, and sorry for them..
    Accidents impact me big time, for some reason. I hate seeing them.. my heart falls to the ground and I always say "Oh no, oh no..." .. I hate it.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • .. and my husband works in car insurance.  Total loss department, to boot.  Meaning bad accidents. Total losses.  I could never.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Chapter79 said:

.. and my husband works in car insurance.  Total loss department, to boot.  Meaning bad accidents. Total losses.  I could never.

Yikes. Add that to my list of jobs I could never do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"