August 2012 Moms

Last night's Chicago GTG!

Some Chi-town ladies got together last night and @kikimo and @Baker_Bride joined us since they were in town.  The GTG consisted of me, Kiki, Scout, @maizey06 and @baker_bride. The food was divine, the atmosphere was fun, and I had a good time!

I dropped a lot of eff bombs and I think I scared maizey when I said DD was a "shitty baby" when were were talking about the newborn phase...sorry 'bout that :)  I just meant that the newborn phase was shitty, not that she was shitty. ;)

It would be fun to have another GTG so @CLeigh03 could join us since she wasn't able to.

Here's a pic from last night:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian

Re: Last night's Chicago GTG!

• Sounds fun!
    victoria5month samantha5
  • You Chitown ladies sure are hot.
    As a former Windy Ciry inhabitant can I say jealous. When you add Baker and Kiki I wonder why I ever moved away.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How fun! What a fantastic group of bumpies!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate you. 

There's something wrong with me.  The EMOTIONS of this post.   Someone needs to PM me a real picture of this GTG. 

It's not FAIR!  YOU guys are all on FB and know what eachother look like and I am stuck with the Spice Girls!

:-w

• WhtRssnGrlWhtRssnGrl member
    edited August 2013

I hate you. 

There's something wrong with me.  The EMOTIONS of this post.   Someone needs to PM me a real picture of this GTG. 

It's not FAIR!  YOU guys are all on FB and know what eachother look like and I am stuck with the Spice Girls!

:-w
    We actually didn't take any pictures!  We were too busy boozing it up and eating fancy meals! And we're not all friends on FB -- we just know what each other looks like from meeting.  We correspond via email to set this up...the good ol' fashioned way, lol. 
  • I am so jealous. I am driving up to the suburbs tonight. Dang. I missed the shindig.
    Oh, Sharona!!  That stinks! 
  • @Sharona1700
    I would totally meet you for lunch, if I knew where that was and possibly lived in that state. Come to California!
  • An epic GTG for sure!  :)  Wish there was pictures.  You ladies "accidently" forget to take pictures every time!  Come on now!  That's THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• My pic capacity on my phone is at max because of my shitty kid. :)

It was so fun and I felt like an epic loser when I realized I hadn't been out past 11:00 since before Howell was born. I talked too much.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• WhtRssnGrlWhtRssnGrl member
    edited August 2013
    My pic capacity on my phone is at max because of my shitty kid. :) It was so fun and I felt like an epic loser when I realized I hadn't been out past 11:00 since before Howell was born. I talked too much.
    You didn't talk too much.  But it stinks because I didn't hear some things that you were saying because the restaurant was so damn loud on my side (like a foot away from you, lol).  Then I felt like I was shouting because I wanted to make sure everyone could hear me.
  • Maizey06Maizey06 member
    edited August 2013
    Not scared at all...if you would have met me in January during our horrible sleep regression I was ready to give Abigail away to any takers.

It was fun to meet everyone and get some girl time. I am now in the backseat of our car on the way to Detroit getting things thrown at me by DD and with a wet butt because I sat on and smashed a plum I brought for her. Last night was much more fun.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"