Breastfeeding
Options

Self-weaning??

Here's the background info, Charlotte is almost 13 months and nurses 4 times a day, when she wakes up, before each nap and before she goes to sleep at night. She eats 3 meals and 2 snacks, drinks almond milk with her meals and a sippy of water during the day. Her nursing sessions are SUPER short.

So yesterday she fell asleep in the car on the way home from errands and I transferred her to the crib once where she slept for almost 2 hours. She didn't nurse before that nap obviously and I didn't nurse her until she went to sleep for the night. She didn't seem to care/notice at all. So today, I nursed her when she woke up and tried to put her down for her naps without nursing and BAM, she fell asleep no problem. So I'm wondering if she is done and was only nursing out of habit and that she doesn't really want/need to BF anymore? She's not asking to nurse, and by asking I mean crying and grabbing my shirt. hehe.

It was my intention to nurse her as long as she wanted so if she's done, that's fine, but I hadn't really thought about it actually happening.

Any advice/thoughts would be SUPER appeciated.

THANK YOU!

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Self-weaning??

• Options
    Anyone?

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

• Options
    Thank  you ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"