Parenting

Seriously, DH?

s0ulchickens0ulchicken member
edited August 2013 in Parenting

So my DH is home today-Monday, and I am already ready to choke him. Aubs woke up at about 6:00 this morning, and he tells me "Don't worry, I've got this." He proceeds to turn on every fucking light in the house and wake up the remaining 3 kiddos. Yeah buddy, you've fucking got it alright. Then, THEN, THEN, THEN, the fucker knocks my bottle drying rack off of the counter, and proceeds to shatter 3 glass bottles all over my freaking tile floor. All of this took place before I had my first sip of coffee. I love my husband, I really really do. Most days, I absolutely adore him even. Today? I just want him to go back to work and quit fucking up my Friday!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Seriously, DH?

• LOL when I was home on leave and DH had a day off, I kinda just wanted him to be at work.  They throw off your groove!  Hope your Friday gets better :-/
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• mbenit4 said:
    I would hide in bathroom like I had diarrhea or something.

I wish I could double love tit this. I took my coffee and am sitting on the front porch. It is in everyone's best interests for Mommy to take a little time out.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Things go a lot smoother when Dh is at work. Weekends always are a bust. Love the hell out of him, but stay at work.
  • mbenit4 said:
    I am CONVINCED DH does this.  Have you seen "This is 40" ? The wife gets pissed because her DH is in the bathroom for like, the third time that day and she doesn't believe he even has to go or understand why he has to bring his ipad in.  She knows he's just trying to escape the family LOL
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• My DH is back to work today after the summer off.

No more hearing "should they be watching that? Should they be eating that?" Ha! The kids and I are in our Jammies in front of the TV enjoying a pouch breakfast.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I like mbenit's idea. Diarrhea can get you out of anything!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • mbenit4 said:

And don't forget the booze! all my sorries S0ul....

• elmoali said:
    mbenit4 said:
    I am CONVINCED DH does this.  Have you seen "This is 40" ? The wife gets pissed because her DH is in the bathroom for like, the third time that day and she doesn't believe he even has to go or understand why he has to bring his ipad in.  She knows he's just trying to escape the family LOL

YES! DH never used to take 20 minute shits before DD came along. Maybe he'll give himself a hemmeroid like Paul Rudd.

so many different types of sparrows 30 rock         

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Karbird5 said:

elmoali said:

mbenit4 said:

YES! DH never used to take 20 minute shits before DD came along. Maybe he'll give himself a hemmeroid like Paul Rudd.

I just want to know how everyone gets to poop alone? That never happens in my house!

• Yes our days off usually go better if h is at work, sadly.
    SQUIRREL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"