1st Trimester

Miscarried this Morning

I woke up this morning to bleeding and extremely terrible cramping. I went to the Dr. to have an ultrasound. After the NP told my husband and I that we miscarried. Right after I had to go to work. I have been feeling emotionally and physically sick all day. We were finally able to conceive after 4 years of trying, and my second round on Chlomid. I hope we are able to get pregnant again and I will be back on this board. I just wanted to wish everyone else good luck with their pregnancies. I hope the best for all of you!

**Loss Mentioned

Me: 25, DH: 28
TTC about 3 years
DX: Anovulation
Completed 5 rounds of clomid with OBGYN. 2nd round ended in mc at 5.5 weeks

First RE Apt. 1/21/14

Started First Gonal F/Ovidrel/IUI cycle 4/24/14

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

Re: Miscarried this Morning

• I'm so sorry. Hang in there. Re's are amazing so don't get your hopes up. It will happen agains soon for you.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• I am so sorry. Best of luck to you and your husband!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, hope to see you on here soon
  • I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope your next cycle is a success.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • So very sorry
    Please go to the mc/loss board they are wonderful
    1st loss 8/31
    2nd pregnancy -TWINS lost DD1 twin at 8 weeks 6 days DD1 born 6 weeks early
    3rd pregnancy- TWINS AGAIN lost both babies at 9 week appt
    4th pregnancy- singleton- born at 38 weeks 1 day with the help of weekly 17P injections
    5th pregnancy- CP in June
    6th pregnancy It's a BOY

• rtv3rtv3 member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers that you get your sticky baby soon!
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• I'm so sorry for your loss!!!
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  Be kind to yourself, give yourself space to grieve.
  • taylorostertayloroster member
    edited August 2013
    So deeply sorry, don't give up!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

image image  

• im so sorry for your loss! 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • So sorry for your loss.
  • I am sorry for your loss.
  • Im so so sorry for your loss. Dont give up. It will be joyous time for you both the next. Get plenty of rest and stay prayerful. My prayers are with you and your husband.
  • I'm so sorry.
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. 
  • So sorry for your loss, praying you conceive again soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"