May 2013 Moms

Mini Pill

I am BFing and taking the mini pill. I have been having some random bleeding here and there that is pretty heavy, but only lasts a few days. I am done with the first pack and will need to start another. My question is...when do I take the second pack? Do you start right away with no break in between or do I stop and wait for a week and have a period? Will I even GET a period since I'm BFing? I've always taken BC pills, but not sure how to go about these kind of pills.
Me: 32
DH: 35
DD #1: 6/1/2013
EDD #2: 6/7/2017
BabyFruit Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Mini Pill

• You don't take anytime off, just keep taking one pill a day at the same time. I am almost done my third pack and have not had any bleeding. I POAS each month I don't get it cause I am paranoid. You might get a period but you might not because of the EBFing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As far as I am aware, everyone is different in how their cycles return. Some women won't get one from bf, others will (didn't someone on here who is ebf get theirs 8wks pp?).
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsM1111 said:

As far as I am aware, everyone is different in how their cycles return. Some women won't get one from bf, others will (didn't someone on here who is ebf get theirs 8wks pp?).

I got mine after the first pack which would of made me 9 weeks pp. :( but luckily it hasn't came back and I'm not preggers either! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You start the next pack right away- why wouldn't you?
  • wjvwjv member
    you keep it going
    Anniversary Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"