July 2012 Moms
Options

Cheer up buttercup...

It seems a lot of us are having some trying times lately. So post something your looking forward to or something that makes you smile.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Cheer up buttercup...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    C&Csmommy said:

We only have 3 weeks from tomorrow until we become a family of 5!!!

And 1 week from tomorrow DH and I are doing our first overnight kid-free getaway since Camden was born!

Wow already! Eeeek so exciting!

• Options
    C&Csmommy said:

And 1 week from tomorrow DH and I are doing our first overnight kid-free getaway since Camden was born!

Oo so exciting! I can't remember, is your c/s planned early? Because I thought you were like a day behind me... I could be wrong. I have te worst memory. Either way, so exciting!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Tomorrow night we're going to a AA baseball game around here with a bunch of friends, baby free! It'll just be nice to get out and have a good time.
  • Options
    My mom and I are going to that baby sale in Dulles on Saturday...and my dad might watch Em so that we don't have to deal with Em freaking out the entire time we're in the car. 

Also looking forward to our anatomy scan on the 10th, since it will be the first time since our 8 week appointment that DH has seen the baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

C&Csmommy said:

Wow already! Eeeek so exciting!
    I know I told DH last night I can't believe it is so close! I remember thinking in January that we had forever to get ready and here I am just now starting to wash clothes and get stuff out!!
    @beckyjoy8 my c-section is planned 1 week before my EDD. Can you believe we will have squishy babies again soon!
  • Options
    H & I are going to Mumford & Sons on Monday night!!! And Imagine Dragons in 2 weeks. And my stepsister is getting married in MI at the end of the month so we will have a weekend up there as a family :). September is shaping up to be a good month

• Options
    @mightybee thanks :). And you just reminded me that I also have SOA (as well as a bunch of other new shows!) to look forward to too!!

• Options
    christmas with a toddler

• Options
    @C&Csmommy I know I can't believe it's so close! I went a week early last time so maybe your LO3 and my LO2 will share a birthday ;) And I just started really getting things ready too this last week (wash clothes, swing, bouncy seat, etc) and its really sinking in!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the birth of my best friend's baby. So excited to be an "aunt"!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options
    @reinedecajun when you said all women's shoot I thought of a boudoir photo session lol. I look forward to my birthday next month and our family vacation!
  • Options
    lada85lada85 member
    edited August 2013
    I'm going to my parents tomorrow with Pearson And we are going to play in the pool all day long! When he naps I'm going to stay in the pool and get tan!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    beckyjoy8 said:

@C&Csmommy I know I can't believe it's so close! I went a week early last time so maybe your LO3 and my LO2 will share a birthday ;) And I just started really getting things ready too this last week (wash clothes, swing, bouncy seat, etc) and its really sinking in!

Wouldn't that be funny :) I have tried to get active on the Sept13 board but I feel like J12 will always be my home!

I have washed and put away clothes and installed the car seat but I still need to wash all the bouncy seat covers and such! We also need to put the crib together in Cortlandt's room so he gets used to it being in there so hopefully we can move the older boys in together soon!

It's funny to see the differences in getting ready for LO1, LO2 etc because everything was done so early with the other 2 and I am much more relaxed with Jace!
  • Options

Next month we are going on our first vaction in two years. We are spending two weeks in California with my family. Sunny weather and free babysitting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"