Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

New

Hello, everyone.  First, I would like to say I'm so sorry for your losses.  Since yesterday I have lurked a bit on this board and I have to say, what an incredibly strong group of women.  

Unfortunately, yesterday we found out I had a MMC.  This was our first, and I am absolutely crushed and scared all at once.  DH and I have been doing whatever we can to help ourselves heal.  He is absolutely amazing.  My D&C is potentially scheduled for tomorrow (my Dr. is going to try to fit me in ASAP).  I am absolutely terrified as I have never had any sort of procedure done and am very afraid of getting put out.  I'm trying to stay busy, calm, and read your amazing posts to gain the strength to get through this.  

Thank you for sharing your questions and stories.  It has already helped me tremendously.  I feel thankful to have a forum such as this where we can all connect.  Wishing everyone well. 

BFP: July 2013, EDD: 5/10/14, MMC at 7 weeks, D&C: 8/30/13

Re: New

• Options
    Sorry for your loss, the d&c is not bad at all, the worst is waiting for it, they will take great care of you. Ask as many questions as you can. I had mine done under local and remember nothing.It was the best for me I did not want a natural misscarriage at home, you know what is best for you. Thoughts and prayers.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. i had a d&c tuesday and felt the same way you are feeling and i am honestly happy i opted for the procedure. Very quick and the phyical healing process has been good with only mild bleeding and mild cramps. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thoughts and prayers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs)) welcome to the board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a D & C in 2011 and everything went well. Like another poster said they take very good care of you. DH & I conceived 2 months later and we had a healthy DD in 2012. I also appreciate this forum so much and it has helped me heal also during my losses. ((Hugs)) Take time for yourself, allow yourself whatever time you need. Thoughts and prayers!
    Married: 9-25-09
    BFP #1: 8-24-11 MMC: 8 weeks 6 days D&C
    BFP #2: 12-9-11 Beautiful DD Born: 8-19-12
    BFP #3: 8-22-13 Chemical Pregnancy: 4 weeks
    BFP #4: 1-1-14 Praying Daily for H&H 9 Months
    ~Always Remembering our Angel Babies~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much, ladies.  Your kind words have definitely helped. I just received word that my D&C is scheduled for 6:15 tomorrow morning.  I'm thankful that it's early.  Trying to accept that it's okay to be scared and that this is something that, unfortunately, has to be done.  Such a sad thing to happen.  I'm definitely going to lean on family and friends to get through this and continue to be comforted by your words.  Thanks again for reading and responding.  
    BFP: July 2013, EDD: 5/10/14, MMC at 7 weeks, D&C: 8/30/13
  • Options
    Thinking of you tomorrow, lean on as many friends and family, please let us know how your doing.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"