Parenting

Hold Me!

I'm freaking out. SO is out of town for the weekend. He's going to his yearly PAX stuff. He loves it and I'm fine with it. So, I'm spending the weekend with Cade. Rosie is with MIL and FIL. She asked to go, she loves it there. It will make the next 5 days go much easier. Anyways, it just started storming here. Like down pour type raining and thunder/lightening. I'm scared of thunder and lightening. I was already all sad and bored by not having SO or company, but now I'm scared and alone. I'm such a pansy.

I'm not trying AW, I'm just scared and have nobody to talk to. :(
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hold Me!

• @OM No radio or flashlight. I have about 5 Party Light samplers my Aunt gives us though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • For some reason I love storms. Maybe curl up on the couch with a book or watch a movie to draw your attention away. Or better yet make yourself a drink and hang out with us :-)

This. Storms are strangely comforting to me. My dad used to love them and we'd sit out under our awning and watch them roll in. He passed away when I was a teenager and still to this day I feel his presence so strongly when I hear thunder.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"