Trying to Get Pregnant

** 2WW - Thursday **

2»

Re: ** 2WW - Thursday **

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: O-3 and O.

Testing plans: I'll be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show up.

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm pregnant. No idea why, because I have absolutely no symptoms. We'll see what happens.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? Nothing really. I just watch Netflix.
    Me:31    DH:29
    Married: 6/19/10    Started TTC: 5/11
    BFP #1: 9/12/11   EDD: 5/21/12   Alana Brooke was born 5/15/12 at 39w1d
    BFP #2: 8/31/13   EDD: 5/9/14   Isabella Grace was born 5/10/14 at 40w1d
    TTC Baby #3 since 10/15

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35d683" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MrsT2008 said:
    Cycle/Month: 3
    CD/DPO: 10
    Timing: Good
    Testing plans:  I already started, was trying to wait till Monday
    Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: I've had lots of creamy cm, which is different then normal, but I'm trying not to look into it.
    GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? New Girl

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: good

Testing plans: trying to hold out for beta

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: None but the link is in my siggy if anyone wants to check it out

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? No shows but I'm ready for some football!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Chart
    My Blog
    Me - no issues DH - diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in March 2013
    Married 2009 TTC#2 since July 2013
    July 2013 IUI#1 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    August 2013 IUI#2 - Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel = BFN
    December 2013 IVF - Gonal-F, Novarel trigger
    ER: 12/19 9R 8M 6F with ICSI
    ET: 12/24 transferred 1 grade 5AA blast; 2 frozen
  • Cycle/Month: 11/14

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: O, O+1

Testing plans: no plans yet

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: Just hoping I hear from my RE's office soon 

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? HIMYM, Big Bang Theory and Revenge

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: We hit EOD. Not sure of exact O date b/c of fever

Testing plans: As early as possible since I ordered some IC HCG strips.

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: Nope

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? HIMYM and New Girl

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: CD21 and 2-4 DPO

Timing: Can't tell exactly, but pretty good

Testing plans: I'm going to act like I'm 2 DPO, and test on day 10, or wait out AF if I can resist 

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: +opk 4 days before temp rise. It can happen. Apparently.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? Sleepy Hollow!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014
  • Cycle/Month: 2
    CD/DPO: 24/7
    Timing:0-1 and 0+1
    Testing plans: I'm hoping to hold out till 12DPO unless my temp starts to dip
    Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: I think I'm going to be a girl whose boobs hurt from O till AF. Even the slightest pressure...
    GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? NCIS!!!!
  • Cycle/month: 2
    CD/DPO: 26/15 (AF should have been today)
    Testing plans: today, BFN

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Cramps and headaches.  I'm guessing AF will come tomorrow.  Whoever said "your cycle is regular until it isn't" is unfortunately SO RIGHT.  I should have gotten my period today, and the lateness is messing with my head.  Between my cramps and negative pee stick I know this isn't the cycle.  Now I just want it to come so I can move on.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall?  Homeland! And when does Walking Dead start again?  I need more zombies in my life.

• Jayers10 said:

Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 26/15 (AF should have been today)
    Testing plans: today, BFN

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Cramps and headaches.  I'm guessing AF will come tomorrow.  Whoever said "your cycle is regular until it isn't" is unfortunately SO RIGHT.  I should have gotten my period today, and the lateness is messing with my head.  Between my cramps and negative pee stick I know this isn't the cycle.  Now I just want it to come so I can move on.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall?  Homeland! And when does Walking Dead start again?  I need more zombies in my life.
    Pretty sure October sometime ! Second Sunday I think ?! Can't wait !!

A & J

me: 23, SO: 26

together since september.18.2009

loving our lives with all our furbabies : dogs, cats, horsies, fishies, snakey :)

TTC #1 since december 2012

image image

• someone please help me with all this writing in code..i cant understand what any one is saying :0{ all I know is ttc
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    edited August 2013
    @smiley143143 There's a page in the blog that has an acronym list.  The blog is available in the announcement at the top of the board that says "new to TTGP?"  Also, if you haven't checked it out it has a ton of other good information, too.

ETA: Here's the LINK.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Cycle/Month:1

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: O-2 O-1

Testing plans: BFN today

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: None

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? Grey's Anatomy

imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO: 43/25

Timing: ?? FF hates me!

Testing plans: Sunday

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: Really heavy boobs...who knows what that means! I am very discouraged, DH keeps asking me if AF showed up.  I lost it yesterday and said I will let you know quit asking. I felt bad that I yelled but I am just frustrated.  

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? Grey's Anatomy

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 32/not sure, did not chart well so I did not get confirmation

Timing: Estimated, -3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5.....

Testing plans: tested the last three mornings, BFN. I am going to try to hold out for one week (we shall see)

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: creamy cm, and I don't feel my period coming on, since i didn't chart well enough i am guessing at my o date. If that is true, I am technically 2 days late (myperiod app keeps yelling at me). however, I'm pretty sure I'm not. hopefully next month.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall? I don't have TV, but I do watch netflix on the computer. I am currently obsessed with celebrity big brother UK (go screech!). 
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD37, 8 or 10DPO (only charted CM until this week, so FF *thinks* I O'd between CD 28-30)

Timing: My gut is telling me that it was good, and based on CM alone the timing was good.  Unfortunately, I feel like that's not good enough because I just started temping on Monday. 

Testing plans: Tested this morning, bfn.  I;m going to try and hold off until Monday unless AF comes before.

Thought/Chart Stalks/Rants: I'm really feeling unprepared and a bit overwhelmed.  I wish I would've started charting a few months ago so that I could have a better understanding of what my body is up to.  I'm telling myself that a BFP this cycle would be a freakin' miracle.  My cycle is longer than usual.  I feel like if I did O, then it was super late.  I'm generally feeling confused and very impatient.  I'm kind of ready for AF to show up so I can just move on to the next cycle and start fresh.

GTKY: What TV show(s) are you looking forward to this fall?: Netflix only for us.  Although I'm looking forward to new seasons of shows being added to Netflix!  I've heard that Sons of Anarchy should be up soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"