Natural Birth

New Board Moderator Nominations!!

Hey Everyone,
 If you havent noticed our Moderator is a deleted user. So please enter your suggestions for who you think our board moderator should be, or if you would like to be it yourself then we will have a poll then the Bump ladies will make the final decision!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Board Moderator Nominations!!

•  My nominations are Tokenhoser, KateLouise, and sschwege.  They are all knowledgeable ladies!  I would do it if no one else is interested.
  • @aylafsu88...great nominations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • irish427  I always thought she was the moderator anyway.  :)

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• JCWhitey said:
    irish427  I always thought she was the moderator anyway.  :)

I always thought @Iris427 was a moderator too :)

• @sweettalkin417! and I second @aylafsu88's nominees
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • I was going to nominate tokenhoser and sschwege :)

I'd be happy to do it but really have no idea what it entails.

I'm in New Zealand, however, so probably not on at the same time as most others. Is it relevant to have a mod who's mostly on at "busy" times?

I thought Irish427 was moderator too. So she also seems like an excellent nomination :)
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"