July 2012 Moms

Allergies?

So we have had no food allergy issues and the past couple days I've give Dagny an everything bagel spread with hummus. Today she looks like this after eating and I can't think of what else it would be other than an allergic reaction. Thoughts??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Allergies?

• That looks suspicious.  I would go through the ingredients and see what is new. Has she had the bagel before or the hummus? If  so you could probably narrow it down to the other one causing the issue.
  • Chick peas are a close relative to peanuts, which are highly allergic (as you know im sure) Caleb is really allergic to peanuts and we don't give him chick peas or soy as per the allergist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @denisern she's had peanut butter tons of times so I don't know about that being the issue

@aimee223 I don't think she's had Seseme seeds before so that could be it I suppose. Disappointing because she has been loving the hummus the past few days.

• aylafsu88 said:

That looks suspicious.  I would go through the ingredients and see what is new. Has she had the bagel before or the hummus? If  so you could probably narrow it down to the other one causing the issue.

She's had both the past couple of days with no reaction. But I know they don't always have a reaction the first time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"