1st Trimester

Sick!

I'm 6 weeks 5 days and have been nauseous in the morning but I have been able to manage it. Today was the first day I actually threw up! It was awful! I have to lay down on and off while getting ready for work! I feel like calling out but then I realize I'm not hungover/have the flu and this might be an ongoing morning event! Ugh!! And i have a hard time deciding on what to eat all the time because nothing sounds good. Now 2 hours have passed and I'm feeling weak but doing good and I am able to work. I just wanted I vent because it is no fun!

Re: Sick!

• I know - it sucks - I remember the 6 week mark for me - and I prayed for the second trimester. I would have my husband bring me toast or crackers and I would eat them in a reclining position and then slowly work my way up - I would have to get up at 6am to get to work by 8 - which is normal for most people but I don't usually get up until 7 - so it took me an extra hour every day and then I would still throw up in the front yard on the way to my car - my neighbors just loved me. My doctor told me though that morning sickness is a good sign - yeah - easy for her to say. ;)
  • I am sick 24/7! Seems to get worse as the day progresses. Nothing makes me feel better. I've tried sparkling water, ginger candies, peppermints, etc. Its awful! I have been a lazy bum the last couple of days - not able to move from the couch. I give all you working mothers props for continuing to carry your load while feeling this way. I know I can't wait for the next 5 weeks to FLY by!
  • Loading the player...
  • OH! - I got these preggo pop drops or something from Motherhood Maternity - they did help - maybe it will work for you too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"