Maryland Babies

Bel Air area in home daycare?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a recommendation for an in-home daycare in or around Bel Air. My DS is almost six months and is currently at Celebree, which we LOVE. However, what I would even love more is to get to spend some time with him other than the weekends, so I'm really considering going down to part-time. Celebree doesn't have this option and other places (like Child Time) are still pretty expensive considering it would only be 2.5 days a week. Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am not originally from the area and the internet has yielded minimal results, so any information would be great!

Additionally, if you've heard that any in particular are a no-go, I'd welcome that as well so I can at least start narrowing down my options. :)

Little T Born 2/26/13
TTC #2 since August 2014
BFP #2: 4/15/15 * EDD: 12/19/15 * MMC: 5/7/15
BFP #3: 7/23/15 * EDD: 3/29/16

Re: Bel Air area in home daycare?

• Bella Babies Child Care

It is located in Edgewood Md. but I know she does part time and her hours and rates are great. (410) 652-5235
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm in Bel Air also and due Oct 10.  I'll need to get back to work PT pretty quickly after she's born so thank you for asking this question and maybe we could stay in touch!  Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Nikki- My provider has two infant spots available. I sent you a private message. If you do contact her, let her know that Jennifer recommended you. Good luck.

• I'm in Bel Air also and due Oct 10.  I'll need to get back to work PT pretty quickly after she's born so thank you for asking this question and maybe we could stay in touch!  Thank you!
    Sheila-I'm sending you a PM in regards to daycare.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"