Dads & Dads-to-be

what do you want for dad's day?

I'm crashing your board. And I actually already got my dh his gift. But I'm always looking for ideas and this board is, I'm thinking, going to be full of them. So what's on your wish list?

Re: what do you want for dad's day?

• PrimePrime member

imagejack19:
    steak, cold beer and a bj.  In no particular order.  Its the key to most men's hearts

Or at the same time

• A healthy baby girl. We are due on fathers day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The wife will be pretty far along by that day this year.

So for me I got to say, just want to relax and do as little as possible.

The bedroom gymanistics are just work for her at this point and I cant see that getting any better. I am taking one for the team and not drinking while she can't.

Just give me a bologna sandwhich and some downtime to watch TV and all will be well.

• It would be nice if I can have my dad take us out on his pontoon boat then go somewhere to eat afterwards or cook out at their place. 

Me personally, I would like more short sleeve dress shirts to replace the ones that I am wearing out.  Then again, I tend to like to get and give practical gifts.  My wife would like to be pregnant by then so that would be another gift for me.

Currently our major goal is to reduce our debt and save up for our second child so we don't spend a lot on gifts.  Also our extended family limits the price of gifts to a reasonable amount to keep costs down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagePrime:

imagejack19:
    steak, cold beer and a bj.  In no particular order.  Its the key to most men's hearts

Or at the same time

Some men prefer a nice scotch or whiskey over beer.

I'm glad I've now been on TheBump long enough this is my second time I will get to enjoy these Dad's Day Gift question. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • sex coupon book. breasts. bacon.
  • I'm just gonna point out that Father's Day was 2 months ago and is almost as far away on the calendar as it possibly can be.

That said, High Five, @apbloye!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"