TTC After a Loss
Options

***** Wednesday Crazy Train *****

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: ***** Wednesday Crazy Train *****

• Options
    For some reason, this song popped into my head when I saw this post this morning

• Options
    MsAmandaPantsMsAmandaPants member
    edited August 2013
    Warning: pity party ahead

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:  12dpo

Can I just _get a BFP ____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:  I really thought this might be it, sore breasts, super smell, headache and nausea on and off all day yesterday, but today it feels decidedly more like PMS.

Explain your Crazy here:  Today BFFN. I know I am not out till AF shows, but I am pretty sure it is on the way. I'm feeling crushed and tired and angry and then stupid for feeling crushed given that it was an extremely long shot that it would work in the first place.  Hope is such a double edged sword. I hate this whole thing and the thought of doing it all again next month sounds fucking awful. I'm in a generally shitty headspace. 
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MsAmandaPants (((hugs)))

• Options
    Warning: pity party ahead

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:  12dpo

Can I just _get a BFP ____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:  I really thought this might be it, sore breasts, super smell, headache and nausea on and off all day yesterday, but today it feels decidedly more like PMS.

Explain your Crazy here:  Today BFFN. I know I am not out till AF shows, but I am pretty sure it is on the way. I'm feeling crushed and tired and angry and then stupid for feeling crushed given that it was an extremely long shot that it would work in the first place.  Hope is such a double edged sword. I hate this whole thing and the thought of doing it all again next month sounds fucking awful. I'm in a generally shitty headspace. 

Oh Amanda ((hugs))

I'm so sorry. Being in limbo is awful and although I know I should tell you that you're not out until AF shows I wont because I know you already know this. I just hope that you get some answers soon and that you can move on one way or the other. I'm so sorry your dealing with this uncertainty my love. ((HUGS)) I'm here any time if you want to talk okay? You know how to find me :)

• Options
    @MsAmandaPants ((HUGS))

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• Options
    @MsAmandaPants lots of ((HUGS)).  Sorry you are in limbo.  FX for your BFP.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    AnyMax said:
    Ditto this @MsAmandaPants. So many ((HUGS)).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    AnyMax said:
    Piling on some more (((HUGS)))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited August 2013
    @MsAmandaPants - ((HUGS)). 

*** Previous Pregnancy/Loss Mentioned ***

Crazy level from 1-10: 9

CD/DPO: CD 25/12 DPO (edited for completeness and also fixed typos below)

Can I just ______ already?!: Know my fate -- AF or BFP?!?

Signs/Symptoms: Some signs are normal LP things for me and don't mean much: nausea, bloating, cramping. Others are not: I'm 1 day past my normal LP length, have sore boobs, and fatigue. I'm also having symptoms like I did with my loss: sensitive teeth and extreme thirst. But, I got BFNs both yesterday and today. That said, with my loss, I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm looking for some temping help today, ladies. My insomnia is screwing things up and adding to the crazy for me today. Because I don't know if I'll sleep/when I'll wake up, I've been temping anytime I have 3 hours of sleep. I had three less-than perfect attempts at that last night and am looking for advice on which to put in my chart.

Temping fail #1 - 98.4 after 2 hours of sleep
    I woke up at what I thought was 1:30 AM after going to sleep at 9:30. Temp was high for me: 98.4. Great, right?!

...Not so much. I realized my view of the alarm clock had been obstructed and I'd missed a 1 on the time display. It was only 11:30, not 1:30, so that temp really came after only 2 hours, not 3. I tried to fall back to sleep hoping for a better chance at a reliable temp. 

Temping fail #2 - 97.8 after 2hrs 40 min of sleep
    I was up until about 2:20 and woke up at 5:00, so still not a full 3 hours. At this point, I saw the heart-sinking temp drop that I was hoping to avoid. I was at 97.8. I recorded it. 

I then set my alarm for 8:30 (which would make me late for work, but whatever) still hoping to get 3 hours in...

Temping fail #3 - 98.4 after 3-ish hrs of poor sleep
    I didn't fall asleep until about 5:15, and I woke up at about 8:10, so I still had just less than 3 hours. And it wasn't great sleep because DH and my dog were making noise when they got up. But, the temp was higher again, at 98.4.

I know the most important thing is that AF isn't here yet, so as PPs have said on this thread today, I'm not out yet. But that temp drop on my second attempt knocked the wind out of my sails. The uncertainty is killing me. Which temp would you record?

Sorry for the long, tedious story. As thanks for listening, here are some cookies:

• Options

Signs/Symptoms: Some signs are normal LP things for me and don't mean much: nausea, bloating, cramping. Others are not: I'm 1 day past my normal LP length, have sore boobs, and fatigue. I'm also having symptoms like I did with my loss: sensitive teeth and extreme thirst. But, I got BFNs both yesterday and today. That said, with my loss, I didn't get a BFP until 15dpo.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm looking for some temping help today, ladies. My insomnia is screwing things up and adding to the crazy for me today. Because I don't know if I'll sleep/when I'll wake up, I've been temping anytime I have 3 hours of sleep. I had three less-than perfect attempts at that last night and am looking for advice on which to put in my chart.

I woke up at what I thought was 1:30 AM after going to sleep at 9:30. Temp was high for me: 98.4. Great, right?!

...Not so much. I realized my view of the alarm clock had been obstructed and I'd missed a 1 on the time display. It was only 11:30, not 1:30, so that temp really came after only 2 hours, not 3. I tried to fall back to sleep hoping for a better chance at a reliable temp. 

I was up until about 2:20 and woke up at 5:00, so still not a full 3 hours. At this point, I saw the heart-sinking temp drop that I was hoping to avoid. I was at 97.8. I recorded it. 

I then set my alarm for 8:30 (which would make me late for work, but whatever) still hoping to get 3 hours in...

I didn't fall asleep until about 5:15, and I woke up at about 8:10, so I still had just less than 3 hours. And it wasn't great sleep because DH and my dog were making noise when they got up. But, the temp was higher again, at 98.4.

I know the most important thing is that AF isn't here yet, so as PPs have said on this thread today, I'm not out yet. But that temp drop on my second attempt knocked the wind out of my sails. The uncertainty is killing me. Which temp would you record?

Sorry for the long, tedious story. As thanks for listening, here are some cookies:

Oh gosh! ((HUGS))

TBH none of those are reliable :( But, if I had to choose I'd likely go with the second one only because it was the closest to the 3 hour sleep mark than the others. I'm so sorry you're dealing with a)insomnia and b)limbo. Both are so so frustrating. FX you get an answer one way or another soon.
  • Options
    @msamandapants- ((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your BFN.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: CD 31

Can I just ______ already?!: ovulate

Signs/Symptoms: +opk 2 days ago, 2 almost positive opks for the last two days; lots of what I thought were ovulation pains

Explain your Crazy here: CD 29 is the latest I've ever O'd so it looks like I'm going to have a new record or not ovulate at all.  F*** this shit is all I can say!! All I can think today is that I should be taking care of a newborn instead of worrying about why the hell I'm not ovulating!!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: CD 31

Can I just ______ already?!: ovulate

Signs/Symptoms: +opk 2 days ago, 2 almost positive opks for the last two days; lots of what I thought were ovulation pains

Explain your Crazy here: CD 29 is the latest I've ever O'd so it looks like I'm going to have a new record or not ovulate at all.  F*** this shit is all I can say!! All I can think today is that I should be taking care of a newborn instead of worrying about why the hell I'm not ovulating!!
    ((hugs)) Amores. I just had a look at your chart. FX for a high temp tomorrow. Have you tried plugging in a dummy temp? Would it give you CHs ? I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. So so frustrating.
  • Options
    HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited August 2013
    *snip*
    Oh gosh! ((HUGS))

TBH none of those are reliable :( But, if I had to choose I'd likely go with the second one only because it was the closest to the 3 hour sleep mark than the others. I'm so sorry you're dealing with a)insomnia and b)limbo. Both are so so frustrating. FX you get an answer one way or another soon.
    Thanks, @Pink Camino. ETA: I thought the same when I recorded the second one. I will probably just keep it there.

Amores0121, hugs to you. I hope you get your temp shift tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the love and (((hugs))) everyone. I appreciate them (and could use them). xoxo

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

• Options

AnyMax said:

And more ((hugs))
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    MollySm said:
    AnyMax said:
    And more ((hugs))
    ((((((MsAmandaPants))))))

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Choo choo!  I'll take a ride today...

Level of Crazy:  7

CD:  15

Can I just O and get pregnant already?!?

Signs/Symptoms:  CM getting watery, very negative OPKs, low CP, tired and cranky

Explain your Crazy here:  I let myself get my hopes up that this cycle would be back to my "old normal" and that I would O today and have a pretty little 28 day chart and that would mean that I was really ready to be pregnant.  That the last few months it didn't work out only because my body hadn't fully healed yet.  I know that in reality it doesn't matter if I O today or in a week or in two weeks (please, no!), but in my mind, I'm bummed.

Also, with the wedding anniversary coming up, I cant help but recall how I assumed we'd have a baby, or at least be pregnant by now!  Boy was I naive....

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Can I ride the train even if its not cycle related ? Maybe I should go find the vent thread but I'm mobile so can you forgive a little vent since it is making me crazy.

Plus pg mentioned.... Not mine

I get that you are excited about your new grandson but every day this week at work the lunch conversation is only about babies, breast feeding, more babies, labor, more babies. I can't take it anymore. I have nothing to contribute and I want to eat lunch in peace for chrissakes. I guess I will being lonely in my room during lunch the rest of this week.

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • Options

I am no help with the temping stuff, but we're in the same sucky boat with limboland and wanting to just find out what comes next. I have my fingers crossed for you!

• Options

Signs/Symptoms:  CM getting watery, very negative OPKs, low CP, tired and cranky

Explain your Crazy here:  I let myself get my hopes up that this cycle would be back to my "old normal" and that I would O today and have a pretty little 28 day chart and that would mean that I was really ready to be pregnant.  That the last few months it didn't work out only because my body hadn't fully healed yet.  I know that in reality it doesn't matter if I O today or in a week or in two weeks (please, no!), but in my mind, I'm bummed.

Also, with the wedding anniversary coming up, I cant help but recall how I assumed we'd have a baby, or at least be pregnant by now!  Boy was I naive....
    (((hugs)))

• Options
    @MsAmandaPants ((HUGS))

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options
    blackbird818blackbird818 member
    edited August 2013

Big (((HUGS))) hun!! FX you O very very soon!

And I know exactly what you mean about the wedding anniversary. We just had ours, and I had assumed the same thing.
    8-> Naive big time
  • Options
    *snip*

I am no help with the temping stuff, but we're in the same sucky boat with limboland and wanting to just find out what comes next. I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks, @MsAmandaPants. It's good to have company in this sucky boat. My fingers are crossed for you, too. 
  • Options

I'm so sorry. This entire process comes with so much false hope and disappointment. FX you I soon. ((HUGS))

• Options

I've made the mistake of too many temps before.  It sucks.  I would just wait for tomorrow, see what that temp is.  It's not going to do you any good to stress over today's temp. Butt I know that is easier said than done!  ((Hugs))
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"