October 2012 Moms
Options

I could listen to Former President Bill Clinton speak all day

He is an amazing orator.  He is also the reason I am a dem I was able to vote for him my first time at the polls.  My passion for politics is partly because he is so inspirational with his speeches. Listening to Obama now.  (brought to you by the 50 year remembrance of Kings speech.)
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: I could listen to Former President Bill Clinton speak all day

• Options
    My crappy cable is down... :-( I like Clinton.

• Options
    I will also add that when now President Obama gave his keynote speech at the 2004 DNC.  I found it ahhhhhmazing.  I specifically remember telling DH to watch that guy because he was going to do something spectacular one day.  And I voted for him.  He is more bound by politics with his speeches now, but just wait until his presidency is completed because I can't wait to see what his word will be as he begins his post pres career.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My crappy cable is down... :-( I like Clinton.
    I'm listening on NPR.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"