High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

measuring four weeks ahead update

wrote 2 weeks ago about measiring 32 weeks at 28 weeks.....well yesterday at 30 weeks Im measuring 34 and a half........Ultra sound scheduled for thursday to check out little one.....Ob doesnt seem too concerned about it says she may just be laying wierd or i may have access fluid. However I was an idiot and went home and googled complications of access fluid and saw some horror stories so now I frieked myself out. I know stone me but i couldnt help it. Just worried about something bieng wrong. Hoping its all in my head I have read many stories about babys laying odd and access fluid just bieng access fluid nothing more problematic.....but I cant help but worry about my baby girl and hope everything is alright.

Re: measuring four weeks ahead update

• Options
    Hi, I am going through the same thing as you!!! I am measuring 2 weeks ahead, I am 30 and measuring 32 weeks. Also I have a bit of extra fluid, and today I googled extra fluid and ended up crying to my husband all tonight. I hope everything is ok with you. I am worried to. Nice to see others out their with similar concerns. I will say a prayer for you.
  • Options
    thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to say it ladies... Dr Google isn't your friend. It is normal to measure a head with some woman. It can be the fluid but don't go nuts over it unless your dr goes nuts. I always measure 2wks ahead my dr never seems to worry about it. Your almost there don't ruin your last few wks with fearful thoughts...
  • Options
    i am trying! I know google will ruin me so Im gonna try to stay off of it.
  • Options
    On the other side of the coin... I always measure small and the doctors give me crap.... Hello GD diet?! I agree, Stay off google!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"